The Best Garlic Roasted Potatoes

Marcussikreyvingx

Culinary Explorer
Last weekend, my kid and I had a blast bonding over a movie day and whipping up The Best Garlic Roasted Potatoes together. The kitchen, and our laughter echoed through the house as we seasoned and baked these crispy delights.

The Best Garlic Roasted Potatoes .jpg

Ingredients​

3 pounds small red or white potatoes
1/4 cup good olive oil
1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
2 tablespoons minced garlic (6 cloves)
2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley

Directions​

1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
  2. Cut the potatoes in half or quarters and place in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic; toss until the potatoes are well coated. Transfer the potatoes to a sheet pan and spread out into 1 layer. Roast in the oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until browned and crisp. Flip twice with a spatula during cooking in order to ensure even browning.
  3. Remove the potatoes from the oven, toss with parsley, season to taste, and serve hot.

Simple joys of cooking with loved ones. Give this recipe a try and create cherished memories together!

I always loved potatoes and baking them in this crispy way definitely sounds like a great idea! I can't wait to try this out with my friends next weekend! 😋

Oh man, garlic roasted potatoes are my weakness! 🤤 Can't wait to try your recipe and see if it lives up to the title. Thanks for sharing!

Back