The Easiest Lasagna Ever!

willa_On

Culinary Explorer
Lasagna always feels like a special occasion meal, but let me tell you, this recipe from my grandma is a total game-changer. It's SO easy to make, you won't believe it! Plus, it's ridiculously delicious – cheesy, meaty, and guaranteed to satisfy everyone at the table.

lasagna-recipe-jpeg.36

Here's why you gotta try it:

• Simple Ingredients: No fancy stuff here, just classic lasagna goodness!
  • One-Pot Wonder: Ditch the multiple pots and pans – this recipe comes together beautifully in just one!
  • Family Favorite: This lasagna is a crowd-pleaser, perfect for weeknight dinners or weekend gatherings.
Alright, let's get cooking! Here's what you'll need:

• 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 1 medium onion, diced
  • 1 pound ground beef (or your favorite ground meat alternative)
  • 1 (28-ounce) can crushed tomatoes
  • 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
  • 1 (6-ounce) can tomato paste
  • 1 teaspoon dried oregano
  • 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
  • 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
  • Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
  • 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
  • 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1 large egg, beaten
  • 9 lasagna noodles (no pre-cooking needed!)
  • 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Now, for the fun part - the instructions:

1. Heat olive oil in a large pot or Dutch oven over medium heat. Add the diced onion and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Then, crumble in the ground beef and cook until browned, breaking it up with a spoon.
  2. Pour in the crushed tomatoes, diced tomatoes, tomato paste, oregano, basil, red pepper flakes (if using), and season it all with salt and pepper. Bring to a simmer and let it cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
  3. In a separate bowl, mix together the ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, and beaten egg.
  4. Now comes the layering magic! Spread a thin layer of the meat sauce in the bottom of your baking dish. Then, top it with 3 lasagna noodles (don't worry, they don't need to be pre-cooked!). Spread half of the ricotta cheese mixture over the noodles, followed by another layer of meat sauce. Repeat with another layer of noodles, ricotta cheese mixture, and meat sauce. Finally, top it all off with the remaining lasagna noodles and the shredded mozzarella cheese.
  5. Bake the lasagna in a preheated oven at 375°F (190°C) for 30-35 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly and golden brown.
This lasagna is seriously the best! It's cheesy, flavorful, and so easy to whip up. Trust me, your family will be asking for seconds (and maybe even thirds!). Give it a try and let me know what you think!

Attachments

• Lasagna Recipe.jpeg
    Lasagna Recipe.jpeg
    348.6 KB · Views: 157
Wow! Your recipe for "The Easiest Lasagna Ever!" sounds like a game-changer for busy weeknights or lazy Sundays. I'm all about finding delicious meals that don't require hours in the kitchen, so your recipe has definitely caught my attention! Thank you for sharing this recipe—I'll definitely be giving it a try soon! 🤗🍅🧄

That lasagna recipe looks so tempting! I love how it's all done in one pot – makes cleanup a breeze. Can't wait to try it out for my next family dinner! 😋

Wow, this lasagna recipe sounds amazing! 😍 I love that it's so easy to make with simple ingredients. Can't wait to try it out for dinner this week! Thanks for sharing! 🙌🏼

Back