🫧 Toum Recipe ᵕ̈

laplus

Tasty Apprentice
I'm excited to share this tuom recipe with the forum because it's a cherished family recipe that brings back fond memories of gatherings and celebrations. Tuom, with its delicate flavor and satisfying filling, is not only a delicious dish but also a symbol of togetherness and tradition in my culture. ✨

Ingredients:
toum.png
  • 9 cloves garlic with germ removed (little sprout thing in the middle)
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
  • 1/4 cup aquafaba
  • 1 cup neutral oil of choice (using sunflower)
Directions:​
  1. In immersion blender container add your garlic and salt. Blend this to get a garlic purée going. It’s fine if it’s looking more rustic.
  2. Add all your other ingredients with your oil last. Put immersion blender on bottom and blend until thick sauce is formed. You can do some circular movements going up and down to emulsify all the oil.
Enjoy!!! Dip it, dollop it, slap it, drizzle it, have beautiful dreams of it. Refrigerate your leftovers. 🤗

Love this recipe! I think the combination of garlic, lemon, and aquafaba sounds amazing. 😋 Though, for an extra kick of flavor, you can try adding a pinch of cayenne pepper or a dash of smoked paprika to the mix :)

Love this recipe! I think the combination of garlic, lemon, and aquafaba sounds amazing. 😋 Though, for an extra kick of flavor, you can try adding a pinch of cayenne pepper or a dash of smoked paprika to the mix :)
Thanks for trying the recipe and sharing your thoughts~ 🌶️🔥 excited to try your spicy suggestion! 🔥😋

Back