Turkey Pot Pie

jannababe

Culinary Explorer
leftover-turkey-pot-pie.jpg

I recently whipped up a Turkey Pot Pie, and it turned out so comforting and delicious! The flaky crust combined with the hearty filling makes it the perfect meal for a cozy night in. Here’s how you can make it yourself:

Turkey Pot Pie Recipe​

Ingredients:​

• 2 cups cooked turkey, diced
  • 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, peas, corn)
  • 1/2 cup diced potatoes, cooked
  • 1/4 cup butter
  • 1/4 cup flour
  • 2 cups chicken broth
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 1 refrigerated pie crust (top and bottom)

Instructions:​

1. Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C).
  2. In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Stir in the flour and cook until bubbly, about 2 minutes.
  3. Gradually whisk in the chicken broth and milk. Cook, stirring constantly, until the mixture thickens.
  4. Add the diced turkey, mixed vegetables, and cooked potatoes to the skillet. Season with salt and pepper.
  5. Place one pie crust in the bottom of a 9-inch pie dish, pour in the filling, then top with the second pie crust. Seal the edges and cut a few slits in the top for steam to escape.
  6. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown.
This recipe is such a winner—it’s cozy, satisfying, and a great way to use up leftover turkey. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! 🥧✨

Turkey Pot Pie is such a great twist on the classic! 🦃🥧 Perfect for using up leftover turkey or just for a cozy meal. Definitely adding this to my recipe list!

I’ve try this Recipe today for the first time , and first time ever baking home made. lol. 😂They are soft and delicious at the same time. Thank you.(y)😀

Back