Turmeric Coconut Curry Soup

strawberrykiss0325

Culinary Explorer
Hello! I've got a super cozy recipe to share: Turmeric Coconut Curry Soup. It's like a warm hug in a bowl, and it's totally customizable with your favorite veggies and protein. Trust me, you'll wanna cozy up with this bowl of yumminess on repeat! 🥥🍲
Turmeric Coconut Curry Soup.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 1 tablespoon coconut oil
  • 1 onion, diced
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
  • 2 teaspoons turmeric powder
  • 1 teaspoon curry powder
  • 4 cups vegetable broth
  • 1 can (14 oz) coconut milk
  • 2 cups diced vegetables (such as carrots, bell peppers, zucchini, or sweet potatoes)
  • 1 cup cooked chickpeas or diced tofu (optional)
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Fresh cilantro or parsley, chopped (for garnish)
  • Lime wedges (for serving)

Instructions:
  1. In a large pot, heat coconut oil over medium heat. Add diced onion and sauté until translucent, about 5 minutes.
  2. Add minced garlic and grated ginger to the pot, and cook for another 2 minutes until fragrant.
  3. Stir in turmeric powder and curry powder, and cook for another minute to toast the spices.
  4. Pour in vegetable broth and coconut milk, and bring the soup to a simmer.
  5. Add diced vegetables and cooked chickpeas or tofu (if using) to the pot. Let the soup simmer gently for about 15-20 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
  6. Season the soup with salt and pepper to taste.
  7. Ladle the turmeric coconut curry soup into bowls, and garnish with fresh cilantro or parsley.
  8. Serve hot with lime wedges on the side for squeezing over the soup before eating.

I'm a huge fan of curry soups, and adding turmeric and coconut sounds like a winning combination! 😋 Excited to give this recipe a try!

Your recipe for Turmeric Coconut Curry Soup sounds absolutely divine! 🥥🍲 I'm all about those warm, comforting flavors, especially with the added health benefits of turmeric. 🌟 Plus, the creaminess from the coconut milk must give it such a luxurious texture. 😋 Can't wait to give this recipe a try and cozy up with a bowl on a chilly evening. Thanks a bunch for sharing your culinary talents with us! 🙌👩‍🍳

Wow, this Turmeric Coconut Curry Soup recipe looks like a warm hug in a bowl! I love how comforting and flavorful it seems. The combination of turmeric and coconut sounds deliciously cozy. Can't wait to try making this for a cozy night in. Thanks for sharing this comforting recipe with us!

Hello! I've got a super cozy recipe to share: Turmeric Coconut Curry Soup. It's like a warm hug in a bowl, and it's totally customizable with your favorite veggies and protein. Trust me, you'll wanna cozy up with this bowl of yumminess on repeat! 🥥🍲
View attachment 1668

Ingredients:
  • 1 tablespoon coconut oil
  • 1 onion, diced
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
  • 2 teaspoons turmeric powder
  • 1 teaspoon curry powder
  • 4 cups vegetable broth
  • 1 can (14 oz) coconut milk
  • 2 cups diced vegetables (such as carrots, bell peppers, zucchini, or sweet potatoes)
  • 1 cup cooked chickpeas or diced tofu (optional)
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Fresh cilantro or parsley, chopped (for garnish)
  • Lime wedges (for serving)

Instructions:
  1. In a large pot, heat coconut oil over medium heat. Add diced onion and sauté until translucent, about 5 minutes.
  2. Add minced garlic and grated ginger to the pot, and cook for another 2 minutes until fragrant.
  3. Stir in turmeric powder and curry powder, and cook for another minute to toast the spices.
  4. Pour in vegetable broth and coconut milk, and bring the soup to a simmer.
  5. Add diced vegetables and cooked chickpeas or tofu (if using) to the pot. Let the soup simmer gently for about 15-20 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
  6. Season the soup with salt and pepper to taste.
  7. Ladle the turmeric coconut curry soup into bowls, and garnish with fresh cilantro or parsley.
  8. Serve hot with lime wedges on the side for squeezing over the soup before eating.
Thanks for sharing the Turmeric Coconut Curry Soup recipe! It sounds like a flavorful and comforting soup, perfect for enjoying the aromatic spices and creamy coconut base. Can't wait to make this nourishing soup for a delicious and satisfying meal. 🍲🥥🌿

Back