Vegan Mocha Latte Recipe 🌱

Mui

Tasty Apprentice
Vegan Mocha Latte Recipe.jpg
Hey coffee lovers! ☕💚 If you’re craving a rich, chocolatey pick-me-up that's totally vegan, you’re in the right place. This Vegan Mocha Latte is super easy to whip up, with creamy coconut milk, smooth vegan chocolate, and a hint of cinnamon. Perfect for those cozy mornings or as a tasty afternoon treat. Let’s get brewing!

Ingredients:
  • ¾ cup coconut milk beverage​
  • 2 tablespoons vegan chocolate chips​
  • ½ tablespoon espresso powder​
  • ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon​
  • ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract​
  • 1 tablespoon vegan whipped cream​
Directions:
  1. Combine the coconut milk beverage and chocolate chips in a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a slow boil, whisking constantly, until the chocolate chips are melted, about 2 to 3 minutes.​
  2. Whisk in the espresso powder and cinnamon until everything is fully mixed. Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla extract.​
  3. Pour the mocha mixture into a mug and top with vegan whipped cream. Sprinkle a little extra cinnamon on top if you like!​

Enjoy your delicious, creamy Vegan Mocha Latte! ☕✨

This Vegan Mocha Latte looks like the perfect pick-me-up! ☕🌱 Can’t wait to enjoy a rich, chocolatey treat without any guilt. 😍🍫

This Vegan Mocha Latte sounds like a dream! 🤩☕️ Thanks for sharing such a fab recipe—can’t wait to cozy up with this creamy, chocolatey goodness! 🙌

Hey, coffee fam! ☕✨ That Vegan Mocha Latte recipe sounds legit! Perfect for a cozy pick-me-up with that creamy coconut milk and chocolatey goodness. Thanks for sharing the vibes and the delicious deets! Gonna try it out for sure. 🙌💚

This Vegan Mocha Latte looks like the perfect pick-me-up! ☕🌱 Can’t wait to enjoy a rich, chocolatey treat without any guilt. 😍🍫
Oh, this Vegan Mocha Latte sounds like a total game-changer... can’t wait you to sip on this guilt-free delight! ☕

This Vegan Mocha Latte sounds like a dream! 🤩☕️ Thanks for sharing such a fab recipe—can’t wait to cozy up with this creamy, chocolatey goodness! 🙌
Thanks a bunch for the love! Can’t wait for you to try it.. hope it brings all the cozy vibes and chocolatey delight! 🤗

Hey, coffee fam! ☕✨ That Vegan Mocha Latte recipe sounds legit! Perfect for a cozy pick-me-up with that creamy coconut milk and chocolatey goodness. Thanks for sharing the vibes and the delicious deets! Gonna try it out for sure. 🙌💚
Yasss, so glad you’re excited to try it! 🙌 Hope you love that rich, creamy mocha vibe as much as I do. Thanks for the shoutout!

This Vegan Mocha Latte looks like a delicious treat! I love that it’s plant-based and still packs that rich mocha flavor. Definitely trying this out for my next coffee fix! ☕🌱

This Vegan Mocha Latte looks like a delicious treat! I love that it’s plant-based and still packs that rich mocha flavor. Definitely trying this out for my next coffee fix! ☕🌱
Thanks for the shoutout! This Vegan Mocha Latte is totally next-level, and I’m stoked you’re giving it a try! ☕💚

Back