Veggie Sushi Recipe

ChocoJay

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a delicious and healthy treat: veggie sushi! šŸ„’šŸ„‘ Roll up your sleeves as we dive into making these colorful and flavorful rolls packed with crunchy veggies and creamy avocado. Let's get rolling!
Ingredients:
341Ɨ380
279 kB

1716483536835.png

• Sushi rice
  • Nori (seaweed) sheets
  • Assorted vegetables (such as cucumber, avocado, carrot, bell pepper, and/or tofu)
  • Soy sauce, for dipping
  • Wasabi (optional)
  • Pickled ginger (optional)
Instructions:
  1. Cook sushi rice according to package instructions and let it cool to room temperature.
  2. Prepare your choice of vegetables by thinly slicing them into long strips.
  3. Place a sheet of nori on a sushi rolling mat or a clean kitchen towel.
  4. Spread a thin layer of sushi rice evenly over the nori, leaving about half an inch of space at the top edge.
  5. Arrange your choice of vegetables in a line across the center of the rice.
  6. Carefully roll the nori and rice over the vegetables, using the mat or towel to help shape it into a tight cylinder.
  7. Wet the top edge of the nori with a bit of water to seal the roll.
  8. Use a sharp knife to slice the roll into bite-sized pieces.
  9. Repeat the process with the remaining nori sheets and filling ingredients.
  10. Serve the veggie sushi rolls with soy sauce, wasabi, and pickled ginger on the side for dipping.

Enjoy your homemade veggie sushi!

Your Veggie Sushi Recipe looks amazing! šŸ„¢šŸ„‘ It's fantastic to have a delicious and healthy option for sushi lovers who prefer veggies. Can't wait to try making it myself! Thanks for sharing this fantastic recipe! šŸŒŸ

Obsessed! šŸ£ Your Veggie Sushi Recipe is giving me major foodie goals! Can't wait to roll up some of these beauties for my next meal. Thanks for sharing the inspo!

Back