Very Chocolate Ice Cream

KainGo127

Culinary Explorer
Hey there people with sweet tooths, beat the heat in the sweetest way possible with this Very Chocolate Ice Cream! 🌞🍫 This recipe is a game-changer, packed with creamy richness and decadent chocolate flavor. Perfect for treating yourself after a long day or impressing your friends at your next gathering. Just follow my steps below!

Very Chocolate Ice Cream (1).jpg

Here's the recipe for Very Chocolate Ice Cream:

Ingredients:

• 1 cup of milk
  • ¾ cup of sugar
  • 2 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
  • ¼ teaspoon of salt
  • 3 egg yolks, lightly beaten
  • 2 ounces of semisweet chocolate, chopped
  • 2 cups of heavy cream
  • 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
Directions:

1. In a saucepan over medium heat, combine milk, sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Stir constantly and bring to a simmer.
  2. In a small bowl, place the egg yolks. Gradually whisk in about 1/2 cup of the hot milk mixture. Then, return this mixture to the saucepan. Heat and stir until it thickens, but be careful not to let it boil.
  3. Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the chopped chocolate until it's completely melted.
  4. Pour the mixture into a chilled bowl and refrigerate it, stirring occasionally, until it's cold. This usually takes about 2 hours.
  5. Stir in the cream and vanilla extract.
  6. Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker and freeze it according to the manufacturer's directions. Enjoy your delicious homemade chocolate ice cream! 🍨🍫

Hope you enjoy making and savoring this delicious chocolatey treat as much as I do! Don't forget to share your creations and spread the joy! 🍫🤗 Let's keep the dessert love flowing! 🎉💕

I am drooling ( ˊo̴̶̷̤ ̫ o̴̶̷̤ˋ) just thinking about diving into a bowl of this Very Chocolate Ice Cream 🍦🤎! The blend of cocoa powder, semisweet chocolate, and vanilla extract is like a symphony 🍫🎶 of chocolatey goodness. ( ๑ ˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و I can't wait to try making it myself!

I am drooling ( ˊo̴̶̷̤ ̫ o̴̶̷̤ˋ) just thinking about diving into a bowl of this Very Chocolate Ice Cream 🍦🤎! The blend of cocoa powder, semisweet chocolate, and vanilla extract is like a symphony 🍫🎶 of chocolatey goodness. ( ๑ ˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و I can't wait to try making it myself!
Your excitement is contagious! 😊🍫🍦 hahaha give it a try now!

I'm already imagining how creamy and delicious it must be. Can't wait to give it a try! Any suggestions for someone who's trying to make it for the first time?🥹

Back