Wagyu Beef Hamburger Stroganoff

MashaBear

Culinary Explorer
Hey foodies! Check out this mouthwatering Wagyu Beef Hamburger Stroganoff recipe! 🍔🥩 It's comfort food meets gourmet goodness, with creamy chicken soup, tangy sour cream, and a kick of garlic and red pepper. Serve it over rice or noodles for a meal that'll have everyone asking for seconds! 😋

Wagyu Beef Hamburger Stroganoff.jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 lb. Wagyu Ground Beef
  • 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
  • 1 container (8 oz) sour cream
  • 1/4 tsp garlic powder, or to taste
  • 1/8 tsp red pepper, or to taste
  • Salt and black pepper, to taste
  • Cooked rice or egg noodles
  • Optional: Sliced mushrooms or diced white onion
Instructions:

1. In a hot skillet, cook the Wagyu ground beef until browned, and season with salt and pepper.
  2. If desired, add in onions or mushrooms.
  3. Stir in the can of cream of chicken soup until well combined.
  4. Add the sour cream to the mixture, stirring until fully incorporated.
  5. Season with garlic powder and red pepper, adjusting to taste. Let it simmer for 2-3 minutes.
  6. Serve the stroganoff over rice or egg noodles and enjoy!

PS: Hope you all enjoy making this Wagyu Beef Hamburger Stroganoff as much as I did! 💖 It's become a family favorite in our household - perfect for cozy nights in or impressing guests with its gourmet twist. Bon appétit!

The combination of creamy chicken soup and sour cream with a kick of garlic and red pepper must be amazing. I can't wait to try this for our next family dinner. Do you recommend rice or egg noodles for serving? 🍔🥩😋

The combination of creamy chicken soup and sour cream with a kick of garlic and red pepper must be amazing. I can't wait to try this for our next family dinner. Do you recommend rice or egg noodles for serving? 🍔🥩😋
Thanks for your comment! I'm glad you're excited to try it. Both rice and egg noodles would be great, but I personally love it with egg noodles. Enjoy your family dinner! 🍜😋

Hey foodies! Check out this mouthwatering Wagyu Beef Hamburger Stroganoff recipe! 🍔🥩 It's comfort food meets gourmet goodness, with creamy chicken soup, tangy sour cream, and a kick of garlic and red pepper. Serve it over rice or noodles for a meal that'll have everyone asking for seconds! 😋

View attachment 3196

Ingredients:

• 1 lb. Wagyu Ground Beef
  • 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
  • 1 container (8 oz) sour cream
  • 1/4 tsp garlic powder, or to taste
  • 1/8 tsp red pepper, or to taste
  • Salt and black pepper, to taste
  • Cooked rice or egg noodles
  • Optional: Sliced mushrooms or diced white onion
Instructions:

1. In a hot skillet, cook the Wagyu ground beef until browned, and season with salt and pepper.
  2. If desired, add in onions or mushrooms.
  3. Stir in the can of cream of chicken soup until well combined.
  4. Add the sour cream to the mixture, stirring until fully incorporated.
  5. Season with garlic powder and red pepper, adjusting to taste. Let it simmer for 2-3 minutes.
  6. Serve the stroganoff over rice or egg noodles and enjoy!

PS: Hope you all enjoy making this Wagyu Beef Hamburger Stroganoff as much as I did! 💖 It's become a family favorite in our household - perfect for cozy nights in or impressing guests with its gourmet twist. Bon appétit!
Wagyu Beef Hamburger Stroganoff sounds absolutely divine! Combining the richness of Wagyu with the creamy stroganoff sauce is pure genius. Definitely adding this to my must-try list! 🍽️🍝😋

Back