🥗 Warm Thai Glass Noodle & Beef Salad Recipe 🍲

aurora

Tasty Apprentice
I start to crave light, tasty foods as the sun rises. After locating some glass noodles, I prepared a salad with Thai flavors. It's become a kitchen staple! 🍜 It's enticing with its fiery Thai spices, chewy noodles, and tender meat. Try it next time you want to add some heat to supper!

Ingredients:
Warm Thai Glass Noodle.jpg
  • 200 g of beef​
  • 1 tsp of baking soda​
  • 1 medium carrot​
  • 1/2 of bell pepper​
  • 1 medium cucumber​
  • 130 g of glass noodles​
For the dressing:
  • 2-3 stalks of green onion (scallions)​
  • 1 chili pepper​
  • 1-2 garlic cloves​
  • 1 tbsp of paprika​
  • 1 tsp of sesame seeds​
  • 1 tsp of sesame oil​
  • 35-50 ml of sunflower oil​
  • 3 tbsp of soy sauce​
  • 2 tsp of rice vinegar​
  • a pinch of salt​
  • 1 tsp of sugar​
Cooking method:
  1. Cut the beef into slices. Sprinkle with baking soda, stir and leave for 15-20 minutes.​
  2. Slice the carrots, bell pepper and cucumber. Do not stir. Slice the onion feathers. Finely chop the chili peppers. Set aside.​
  3. In a little oil, fry the carrots for 1 to 1.5 minute over high heat. Then similarly fry the bell pepper.​
  4. Rinse the beef several times in cold water. Transfer to a paper towel and remove excess water.​
  5. Heat a skillet well over a heat just below high. Add vegetable oil. Place the meat and do not stir until it has set. After that you can stir. Cook for 5-7 minutes.​
  6. For the dressing, mix together: scallion, chili pepper, garlic, sesame seeds, sesame oil and paprika. Pour in the boiling vegetable oil. Then add soy sauce, rice vinegar, salt and sugar.​
  7. Cook the glass noodles according to the recipe on the package. In my case, pour boiling water over it and leave it for 5-7 minutes. Afterward, drain the water.​
  8. Transfer the glass noodles to a salad bowl. If desired, cut with scissors. Add the roasted carrots and bell pepper, cucumber, beef and pour the dressing over them. Mix well.​
This salad took me about 25 minutes to make. It's best to eat it right away because it tastes better when it's warm. It will keep in the refrigerator for about 2-3 days.

Ah, the warmth of Thai glass noodle and beef salad! 🥗 This recipe is a delightful blend of textures and flavors, perfect for tantalizing your taste buds. Picture tender strips of beef marinated in a savory-sweet dressing, mingling with soft and chewy glass noodles. 🍲 The addition of fresh herbs, crunchy vegetables, and a hint of spice creates a symphony of tastes and sensations with every mouthful. It's a dish that's not only delicious but also refreshing, making it a perfect choice for a light yet satisfying meal. Enjoy the burst of Thai flavors in every bite!

This looks incredible! 🥗🍲 I love the combination of tender beef with those springy glass noodles and fresh veggies. The flavors must be amazing with that Thai dressing! Can't wait to give this recipe a try. Any tips for getting the beef perfectly cooked?🌿🥩✨

This Warm Thai Glass Noodle & Beef Salad looks so vibrant and tasty! 😍🥗🍲 I love the idea of combining those fresh flavors with beef. Can’t wait to try it out—thanks for the awesome recipe! 🌟😋

Warm Thai glass noodle and beef salad sounds amazing! 🥗🍲 The mix of savory beef with fresh herbs and noodles must be so flavorful.

Back