Watermelon Agua Fresca Recipe 🍉🍹

Marich

Tasty Apprentice
Hey everyone! Today, I'm excited to share a classic and refreshing recipe that's perfect for beating the summer heat: Watermelon Aguas water. Watermelon and lime is the pure essence of this drink combined which then results in a very tangy and flavorful beverage from, yea 100% satisfaction of being refreshed. Whether it is a back-yard barbecue, lounging by the pool, or just in order to cool down, this pedestrian agua fresca is the one you will yearn to have this summer. In this recipe, we will create a superb and refreshing beverage. Lets make it together!🍉🍹
basil-strawberry-and-watermelon-cooler.jpeg

Ingredients:
  • 6 cups seedless watermelon chunks (from about half a small watermelon), plus small wedges for garnish
  • 6 tablespoons sugar
  • 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
  • 1/3 cup water
  • Fresh mint sprigs for garnish
Instruction:
  1. Put the watermelon chunks, sugar, lime juice, and water into a blender.
  2. Blend until smooth, which should take about 30 seconds.
  3. Serve immediately with mint sprigs and watermelon wedges for garnish, or chill it to enjoy later, up to 3 days in advance.
This easy recipe makes a deliciously refreshing Watermelon Agua Fresca that's perfect for summer!

Watermelon Agua Fresca Recipe sounds like the perfect refreshing drink for a hot day! I'll definitely be trying this out at my next summer gathering. 🍉🍹

Hey everyone! Today, I'm excited to share a classic and refreshing recipe that's perfect for beating the summer heat: Watermelon Aguas water. Watermelon and lime is the pure essence of this drink combined which then results in a very tangy and flavorful beverage from, yea 100% satisfaction of being refreshed. Whether it is a back-yard barbecue, lounging by the pool, or just in order to cool down, this pedestrian agua fresca is the one you will yearn to have this summer. In this recipe, we will create a superb and refreshing beverage. Lets make it together!🍉🍹
View attachment 2040

Ingredients:
  • 6 cups seedless watermelon chunks (from about half a small watermelon), plus small wedges for garnish
  • 6 tablespoons sugar
  • 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
  • 1/3 cup water
  • Fresh mint sprigs for garnish
Instruction:
  1. Put the watermelon chunks, sugar, lime juice, and water into a blender.
  2. Blend until smooth, which should take about 30 seconds.
  3. Serve immediately with mint sprigs and watermelon wedges for garnish, or chill it to enjoy later, up to 3 days in advance.
This easy recipe makes a deliciously refreshing Watermelon Agua Fresca that's perfect for summer!
Thanks for sharing the Watermelon Agua Fresca recipe! It sounds like a refreshing and hydrating drink, perfect for enjoying the sweet and juicy flavors of watermelon with a hint of lime. Can't wait to make this delicious and revitalizing beverage for a cool and refreshing treat. 🍉🍹🌞

There's nothing quite like the sweet and hydrating taste of watermelon on a hot day. I can't wait to blend up a batch of this delicious beverage and enjoy its cooling effects. Thanks for sharing this delightful recipe with us! 🌟🍉🍹

Ah, nothing beats a refreshing glass of Watermelon Agua Fresca on a hot day! 🍉🍹 This recipe looks so simple and delicious. Definitely going to try this out for my next summer gathering. Thanks for sharing this thirst-quenching recipe! 🌞🥤

Thanks for sharing the Watermelon Agua Fresca recipe! It sounds like a refreshing and hydrating drink, perfect for enjoying the sweet and juicy flavors of watermelon with a hint of lime. Can't wait to make this delicious and revitalizing beverage for a cool and refreshing treat. 🍉🍹🌞
Hi there, @Kardel! I'm glad you liked the recipe! It's totally a game-changer for hot days. Let me know how it turns out for you! :love:

There's nothing quite like the sweet and hydrating taste of watermelon on a hot day. I can't wait to blend up a batch of this delicious beverage and enjoy its cooling effects. Thanks for sharing this delightful recipe with us! 🌟🍉🍹
Totally agree @matchaberry ! Watermelon drinks are the bomb in this heat. Can't wait to whip one up and chill out! 🍉🥤

Ah, nothing beats a refreshing glass of Watermelon Agua Fresca on a hot day! 🍉🍹 This recipe looks so simple and delicious. Definitely going to try this out for my next summer gathering. Thanks for sharing this thirst-quenching recipe! 🌞🥤
Hey there, @Tim_05 , that sounds awesome! Watermelon Agua Fresca is perfect for chillin' in the sun. Enjoy your summer gathering! ;)🍉🍹

Back