What are the perks of cooking with pork shoulder?

chimam

Culinary Explorer
I've just started using pork shoulder more often in my kitchen experiments. Could you share the main advantages of using this particular cut? What makes it stand out in your cooking experiences? Looking forward to learning from your insights! 😊👨‍🍳

Cooking with pork shoulder is such a win! 🥩🔥 It’s super flavorful and gets amazingly tender when slow-cooked. The marbling of fat adds richness and juiciness to dishes like pulled pork or carnitas. 😋👌 Plus, it’s versatile and budget-friendly.

One of the things I love about pork shoulder is that it can absorb marinades, rubs, and seasonings well. :giggle: This allows me to customize the flavor and get the taste I want. (y)

I've just started using pork shoulder more often in my kitchen experiments. Could you share the main advantages of using this particular cut? What makes it stand out in your cooking experiences? Looking forward to learning from your insights! 😊👨‍🍳
Pork shoulder is a budget-friendly cut that's perfect for slow cooking, resulting in a tender and flavorful meal. It's also packed with protein and collagen! 🐷🍖

Pork shoulder is super flavorful, tender, and great for slow-cooking! 🥩🍲 It’s budget-friendly and perfect for juicy pulled pork or roasts. 😋👌

Back