What do you guys pair with tortilla soup?

Alfredo

Culinary Explorer
Hey foodies, I've been whipping up tortilla soup lately and am curious about what sides or toppings you all enjoy with this cozy dish. Crispy tortilla strips and avocado slices are my go-tos, but I'm eager for new ideas to mix things up. What do you recommend?

Personally, I cooked rice or quinoa on the side. This adds extra substance and makes the soup even more satisfying. 👌👌🥰😉

Hey foodies, I've been whipping up tortilla soup lately and am curious about what sides or toppings you all enjoy with this cozy dish. Crispy tortilla strips and avocado slices are my go-tos, but I'm eager for new ideas to mix things up. What do you recommend?
A range of garnishes and sides go nicely with tortilla soup. Avocado slices, shredded cheese, sour cream, sliced onions, cilantro, lime wedges, and tortilla chips are a few of the well-liked alternatives. These garnishes improve the soup's texture, taste, and freshness while also improving the dining experience.

Tortilla soup pairs well with toppings such as avocado, shredded cheese, sour cream, cilantro, lime wedges, and tortilla strips.

Back