What goes good with egg rolls?

Luna

Culinary Explorer
Hey there! What do you think goes good with egg rolls? I'm all about experimenting in the kitchen 🍳. I've tried some classics like fried rice and sweet & sour sauce, but looking for fresh ideas! Let's swap recipes and make those taste recipes! 🥢

Hey there! What do you think goes good with egg rolls? I'm all about experimenting in the kitchen 🍳. I've tried some classics like fried rice and sweet & sour sauce, but looking for fresh ideas! Let's swap recipes and make those taste recipes! 🥢
For sure, gotta try sriracha mayo or peanut sauce with those egg rolls. Hits different, trust me... 🌶️🥜 And if you're into fusion, try guac or salsa for a spicy twist.
64×64 png
5.9 kB

🌮👌

Egg rolls are so versatile! 🥟🌟 They pair perfectly with sweet and sour sauce or a spicy chili dipping sauce. 🌶️🥢 For sides, you can't go wrong with fried rice, steamed veggies, or a fresh Asian-inspired salad. 🥗😋 Enjoy your meal!

For sure, gotta try sriracha mayo or peanut sauce with those egg rolls. Hits different, trust me... 🌶️🥜 And if you're into fusion, try guac or salsa for a spicy twist.
64×64 png
5.9 kB

🌮👌
Thanks for the suggestions 🙌. Sriracha mayo sounds like a spicy kick, and peanut sauce sounds intriguing! 🌶️🥜 I'll definitely give them a try next time I whip up some egg rolls. Appreciate the fusion ideas too! 🥢

Egg rolls pair well with a variety of side dishes such as steamed rice, fried rice, chow mein, stir-fried vegetables, or a simple side salad. Additionally, dipping sauces like sweet and sour sauce, plum sauce, or soy sauce can enhance the flavor of the egg rolls. 👌🏼❤️

Back