What goes well with pork chops?

eihra520

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! 😊 Got some pork chops ready for dinner and I'm troubled about what pairs best :unsure:

I've tried applesauce before.. Kinda classic, right? Now I am aiming for something with a tang or a sweet twist. 🍯 I've known that spicy glaze or a herb-infused side will do. I'd love to swap recipes or tips! 🌿🔥

When it comes to pairing pork chops, you've got lots of tasty options! Personally, I love a good fruit chutney or salsa to add some sweetness and tanginess to the dish. Think mango salsa or cranberry-orange chutney – they're both delicious with pork chops. And if you're into spice, a spicy glaze or rub can really elevate the flavors. As for sides, I'm all about keeping it fresh with some herb-infused roasted veggies or a crisp salad. Can't wait to hear what recipes and tips others have to share!

From my experience, I think roasted vegetables make a delicious side dish for pork chops. Though you can choose any veggies you like, I find that Brussels sprouts or carrots complement the meat well. 🥕🥦

Pork chops are super versatile! They pair great with sides like roasted veggies, creamy mashed potatoes, or a fresh apple salad. For a fun twist, try a tangy BBQ sauce or a savory mushroom gravy. Yum! 😋

You can never go wrong with cooking up pan-fried pork chops with Corn casserole or Southern-style cornbread. There's also no shame in going with the classics, like roasted fingerling potatoes, mac & cheese, or homemade Instant Pot applesauce. Try it and let me know. :)

Back