What is lemonade mostly made of?

Angelcake123

Novice Foodie
Hey there! 👋 I've been wondering lately what goes into making a refreshing glass of lemonade. Are there any key ingredients aside from lemons? Any insights you could share to quench my thirst for knowledge? 🍋💡

Hey! Lemonade is mostly made of lemons, water, and sugar. I like to add a pinch of salt to balance out the flavors, and others might throw in some fresh herbs like mint for a twist. It's super simple to make at home and always hits the spot on a hot day!

Hey! Lemonade is mostly made of lemons, water, and sugar. I like to add a pinch of salt to balance out the flavors, and others might throw in some fresh herbs like mint for a twist. It's super simple to make at home and always hits the spot on a hot day!
You're absolutely right! Lemonade is indeed mostly made of lemons, water, and sugar. Homemade lemonade is super easy to whip up, and it's always so refreshing on a scorching day! 🍋🌿🥤

Thanks for your feedback. I agree that adding a pinch of salt will make your lemonade taste way better.

Back