What's a good substitute for vermouth in a lychee martini?

Lego

Culinary Explorer
Hi all! I'm planning to make lychee martinis but realized I'm out of vermouth. Does anyone know a good substitute that works well in this cocktail? I don't want to lose that special flavor. Thanks in advance for your tips! 😊

For a lychee martini without vermouth, try using dry sakeβ€”it adds a subtle complexity that complements the lychee's sweetness. 🍸 Option 5: My friend, who's a mixologist, swears by this trick. She taught me that sake enhances the fruitiness without overpowering it. Have you tried sake in cocktails before?

Hi all! I'm planning to make lychee martinis but realized I'm out of vermouth. Does anyone know a good substitute that works well in this cocktail? I don't want to lose that special flavor. Thanks in advance for your tips! 😊
You could try using white grape juice or dry white wine as a substitute!

Yes, you can substitute vermouth with a splash of dry white wine or sake. Both will maintain the cocktail's unique flavor. 🍸😊

Back