What's in the sauce for turkey tetrazzini?

Popsickle

Culinary Explorer
Hello foodies! 🍝 I'm craving some turkey tetrazzini, but I'm curious about the sauce. What ingredients make up that creamy, delicious sauce? Would love to recreate it at home! Thanks a bunch!

For a creamy turkey tetrazzini sauce, start with butter, flour, and chicken broth for the base. Add heavy cream for richness and Parmesan cheese for flavor. Season with salt, pepper, and a dash of nutmeg for depth. Adjust the consistency with more broth or cream as needed. Enjoy your cooking adventure!

Hello foodies! 🍝 I'm craving some turkey tetrazzini, but I'm curious about the sauce. What ingredients make up that creamy, delicious sauce? Would love to recreate it at home! Thanks a bunch!
Turkey tetrazzini sauce is a creamy dream, usually made with mushrooms, chicken broth, cream of mushroom soup, and sour cream. Some folks like to add a splash of sherry for extra depth!

The classic sauce is a white sauce with butter, flour, and milk. I’ve seen some add sherry for a nice touch, though! 🍷✨

Back