What's the go-to frosting for sugar cookies? 😊

Tedday2223

Novice Foodie
🍪 I'm diving into baking and wondering what frosting works best for sugar cookies. I've seen so many options like royal icing, buttercream, and glaze. What's your go-to choice and why? Any advice would be super helpful! 😊

For sugar cookies, royal icing is my go-to because it hardens beautifully, making it perfect for detailed decorations and stacking. Buttercream is tasty but doesn't set as well, and glaze is simple but less versatile. Happy baking! 🍪😊

If you ever want a softer bite, though, give buttercream a shot. It's less about precision and more about creamy deliciousness. Enjoy your baking adventures! 🎨🍪

🍪 I'm diving into baking and wondering what frosting works best for sugar cookies. I've seen so many options like royal icing, buttercream, and glaze. What's your go-to choice and why? Any advice would be super helpful! 😊
Classic buttercream frosting is always a winner for sugar cookies, but you can also try cream cheese frosting for a tangy twist or royal icing for a decorative touch! 🍪 frosting

Hey! 😊 For sugar cookies, you can’t go wrong with classic buttercream frosting – it’s creamy and sweet! 🍰✨ Royal icing is also great if you’re into decorating.

Back