White Onion and Spinach Frittata Recipe

benzie

Culinary Explorer
Absolutely! Here's a delicious recipe to share with your community, perfect for any time of day:
Ingredients:
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 1 medium white onion, thinly sliced
  • 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
  • 8 large eggs
  • 1/4 cup milk
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 1/2 cup shredded cheese (such as cheddar or mozzarella)
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
  2. In a large oven-safe skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
  3. Add the sliced white onion to the skillet and sauté until translucent, about 5 minutes.
  4. Add the spinach leaves to the skillet and cook until wilted, about 2-3 minutes.
  5. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper until well combined.
  6. Pour the egg mixture over the onions and spinach in the skillet.
  7. Sprinkle the shredded cheese evenly over the top.
  8. Cook on the stovetop for 3-4 minutes, or until the edges begin to set.
  9. Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the frittata is cooked through and the top is lightly golden.
  10. Remove from the oven and let it cool slightly before slicing into wedges.
  11. Serve warm and enjoy your delicious white onion and spinach frittata!
    1714784966266.jpeg
Feel free to share your thoughts on this recipe and any variations you might try!

Love how easy it is to make ..just a few ingredients and you've got a healthy and delicious meal 🤩😋 Perfect for a quick and healthy breakfast or lunch

White onion and spinach frittata? Count me in! That combination sounds both flavorful and nutritious. Do you have any tips for getting that perfect fluffy texture in the frittata? :cool:

This White Onion and Spinach Frittata recipe has me drooling already! 😋🍳 I love how simple yet flavorful it sounds, with the combination of sweet white onions and nutritious spinach. Plus, frittatas are such a versatile dish – perfect for breakfast, brunch, or even a quick dinner! 🌱🍽️

White onion and spinach frittata recipe? 🍳🌿 A flavorful and nutritious dish that's perfect for any meal of the day - easy to make and oh-so-delicious!

Back