Why is my cacio e pepe not creamy? ☁️

beni

Tasty Apprentice
Heyy foodies! 🍝 I made cacio e pepe and to my dismay it turned out more like a pasta salad than the creamy texture. 😕 I'm trying to figure out what went wrong. Could it be the quality of my cheese, type of pasta, or maybe I didn't toss it enough? 🤔 I'm all ears!🧑‍🍳

Heyy foodies! 🍝 I made cacio e pepe and to my dismay it turned out more like a pasta salad than the creamy texture. 😕 I'm trying to figure out what went wrong. Could it be the quality of my cheese, type of pasta, or maybe I didn't toss it enough? 🤔 I'm all ears!🧑‍🍳
sounds like you might've used too much cheese or didn't mix it well. Try using pecorino romano for a creamier texture and mix continuously over low heat until it's silky smooth.👨‍🍳 🍝

sounds like you might've used too much cheese or didn't mix it well. Try using pecorino romano for a creamier texture and mix continuously over low heat until it's silky smooth.👨‍🍳 🍝
Thank you for the tips! 🙏 Pecorino romano for creamier pasta sounds great. Can't wait to try it. Your expertise is much appreciated! 🔥

Back