Why isn't my oven-baked chicken coming out crispy?

itsmepat

Novice Foodie
My chicken never seems to come out crispy when I bake it in the oven. It's always a bit soggy. What could I be doing wrong? I would love some advice on how to get that perfect texture. 😕🍽️

Hey! To get your oven-baked chicken crispy, try patting it dry, adding a bit of oil, and using a wire rack so air circulates around it. Thanks for the advice! 🍗👌

My chicken never seems to come out crispy when I bake it in the oven. It's always a bit soggy. What could I be doing wrong? I would love some advice on how to get that perfect texture. 😕🍽️
Your oven-baked chicken might be missing that crispy crunch due to too much moisture, not enough heat, or overcrowding the pan. Try patting the chicken dry, preheating the oven to a high temperature, and giving each piece plenty of space! 🍗

Hey! If your oven-baked chicken isn’t coming out crispy, try these tips: make sure your chicken is dry before seasoning, use a wire rack to allow air circulation, and bake at a high temperature. Also, a light coat of oil can help with that crispy texture. Enjoy your crispy chicken!

Your oven-baked chicken might not be crispy if it's not coated with enough oil or if it's crowded on the baking sheet. 🍗🔥

Back