Wilted Lettuce Recipe

mndynthn12

Culinary Explorer
Hi everyone! Level up your salad game with this savory Wilted Lettuce Recipe! 🥓🥗 Crispy bacon, tangy dressing, and fresh greens – it's a flavor explosion in every bite! Perfect for those lazy yet gourmet days. Let's dive into deliciousness! 💚

Wilted Lettuce Recipe

Wilted Lettuce Recipe (1).jpg

Ingredients:

• 5 slices of bacon
  • 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar
  • 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
  • 1 teaspoon of white sugar
  • ½ teaspoon of ground black pepper
  • 1 head of leaf lettuce, rinsed, dried, and torn into bite-size pieces
  • 6 green onions with tops, thinly sliced
Directions:

1. Cook the Bacon: In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook the bacon until it's crispy and evenly browned. Remove the bacon from the skillet, crumble it, and set it aside, but keep the bacon drippings in the pan.
  2. Prepare the Dressing: To the pan with the bacon drippings, add the red wine vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, and ground black pepper. Carefully stir the mixture over medium heat until it's hot and well combined.
  3. Combine and Toss: In a large bowl, combine the torn lettuce leaves and thinly sliced green onions. Pour the warm dressing over the lettuce and onions, tossing gently to ensure an even coating.
  4. Serve: Sprinkle the salad with the crumbled bacon and serve immediately.

Enjoy this deliciously savory wilted lettuce salad as a side dish or a light meal!

Wilted lettuce salad is such a classic, but your recipe with the bacon and the tangy dressing takes it to a whole new level. Definitely going to try this next time I need a quick and easy side dish. Thanks for sharing! 😋👍😉👌

Wilted lettuce salad is such a classic, but your recipe with the bacon and the tangy dressing takes it to a whole new level. Definitely going to try this next time I need a quick and easy side dish. Thanks for sharing! 😋👍😉👌
Thank you so much! I'm glad you like the twist on the wilted lettuce salad. The bacon and tangy dressing really do add something special. I hope you enjoy making it as much as I did! 😋👍

Hi everyone! Level up your salad game with this savory Wilted Lettuce Recipe! 🥓🥗 Crispy bacon, tangy dressing, and fresh greens – it's a flavor explosion in every bite! Perfect for those lazy yet gourmet days. Let's dive into deliciousness! 💚

Wilted Lettuce Recipe

View attachment 4080

Ingredients:

• 5 slices of bacon
  • 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar
  • 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
  • 1 teaspoon of white sugar
  • ½ teaspoon of ground black pepper
  • 1 head of leaf lettuce, rinsed, dried, and torn into bite-size pieces
  • 6 green onions with tops, thinly sliced
Directions:

1. Cook the Bacon: In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook the bacon until it's crispy and evenly browned. Remove the bacon from the skillet, crumble it, and set it aside, but keep the bacon drippings in the pan.
  2. Prepare the Dressing: To the pan with the bacon drippings, add the red wine vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, and ground black pepper. Carefully stir the mixture over medium heat until it's hot and well combined.
  3. Combine and Toss: In a large bowl, combine the torn lettuce leaves and thinly sliced green onions. Pour the warm dressing over the lettuce and onions, tossing gently to ensure an even coating.
  4. Serve: Sprinkle the salad with the crumbled bacon and serve immediately.

Enjoy this deliciously savory wilted lettuce salad as a side dish or a light meal!
This Wilted Lettuce recipe brings back so many childhood memories! Can't wait to try it. 🥗✨

Back