Zesty Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta: A Flavorful Twist on a Classic Favorite!

byang05

Culinary Explorer
Today, I'm sharing a recipe that's sure to brighten up your taste buds: Zesty Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta! It's a dish that combines the vibrant flavors of lemon and garlic with succulent shrimp and al dente pasta for a meal that's as satisfying as it is refreshing!!
Ingredients:
  • 8 ounces linguine or spaghetti
  • 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced
  • Zest of 1 lemon
  • Juice of 1 lemon
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • Fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish
Instructions:
  1. Cook the pasta according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside, reserving a cup of pasta water.
  2. In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add minced garlic and red pepper flakes (if using) and sauté for about 1 minute until fragrant.
  3. Add the shrimp to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until pink and cooked through.
  4. Stir in the lemon zest and lemon juice, then season with salt and pepper to taste.
  5. Add the cooked pasta to the skillet and toss everything together until well combined, adding a splash of pasta water if needed to loosen the sauce.
  6. Remove from heat and garnish with chopped parsley.
  7. Serve your Zesty Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta hot, with an extra squeeze of lemon juice and a sprinkle of red pepper flakes for an added kick, if desired.
  8. Enjoy this delightful twist on classic shrimp pasta with your loved ones!

I hope this Zesty Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta brings a burst of flavor to your table and leaves you feeling satisfied and inspired. Don't hesitate to customize the recipe to your liking and make it your own. Happy cooking, and enjoy every delicious bite! 🍤 🍝 🍋

Attachments

• Zesty Lemon Garlic Shrimp.jpg
    Zesty Lemon Garlic Shrimp.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 52
Sounds delicious! I've made a similar dish before, and adding a pinch of freshly grated Parmesan cheese right at the end really enhances the flavors. Can't wait to try your recipe! 🍤🍝🍋

It sounds absolutely divine and like the perfect dish to whip up for a cozy dinner at home or even for a special occasion with loved ones. The combination of zesty lemon, savory garlic, and succulent shrimp tossed with pasta sounds like a flavor explosion in every bite! 😋

It looks so delicious! I love the citrus of lemon and shrimp. This will definitely added to my favorites and my comfort food. 🤗🥰

Hmm, this Zesty Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta sounds incredibly enticing! 🍤🍋 I'm genuinely eager to give it a try. Thanks a bunch for sharing this flavorful twist on a classic favorite! 🍝✨

Back