Zucchini Muffins! 🧁

Alfredo

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a delightful Zucchini Muffin recipe! 🧁 It's moist, packed with grated zucchini, and perfect for a tasty breakfast or snack. Let's get baking!

Ingredients:
179×120
52.8 kB

1720667425591.png

• 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 1/2 cup brown sugar
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 1/2 tsp baking soda
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1 tsp ground cinnamon
  • 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
  • 1/2 cup vegetable oil
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 1/2 cups grated zucchini (about 1 medium zucchini)
  • 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans (optional)
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease or line a muffin tin with paper liners.
  2. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
  3. In another bowl, beat together the vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla extract until well combined.
  4. Stir the grated zucchini into the wet ingredients.
  5. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Fold in the chopped nuts, if using.
  6. Divide the batter evenly among the muffin cups, filling each about 2/3 full.
  7. Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
  8. Allow the muffins to cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Enjoy your delicious zucchini muffins! 🧁

Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a delightful Zucchini Muffin recipe! 🧁 It's moist, packed with grated zucchini, and perfect for a tasty breakfast or snack. Let's get baking!

Ingredients:
179×120
52.8 kB

View attachment 4931
  • 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 1/2 cup brown sugar
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 1/2 tsp baking soda
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1 tsp ground cinnamon
  • 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
  • 1/2 cup vegetable oil
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 1/2 cups grated zucchini (about 1 medium zucchini)
  • 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans (optional)
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease or line a muffin tin with paper liners.
  2. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
  3. In another bowl, beat together the vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla extract until well combined.
  4. Stir the grated zucchini into the wet ingredients.
  5. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Fold in the chopped nuts, if using.
  6. Divide the batter evenly among the muffin cups, filling each about 2/3 full.
  7. Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
  8. Allow the muffins to cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Enjoy your delicious zucchini muffins! 🧁
Hey everyone! I think adding a handful of chocolate chips or nuts can add a nice crunch and sweetness, though it's a personal preference! 🍫🥜

Easy to make and delicious! Definitely a make-again for my family. I use these in the morning as a grab-and-go breakfast with a bagel or an apple on my way to school. 👍👍👌

Zucchini Muffins sound like a delicious twist! 🧁 I’m all about sneaking veggies into my treats. Can’t wait to bake these up—thanks for the recipe! 😍

Back