AIR FRYER BREAKFAST BAKE 🍳🥓🥦🧀

Prel

Culinary Explorer
I met Sarah, a girl keen on cooking, and together we prepared an Air Fryer Breakfast Bake. As we chopped, mixed, and laughed, it felt like we had been cooking together for years. 🍳🥓🥦🧀

AIR FRYER BREAKFAST BAKE.jpg

INGREDIENTS​

• 4eggs
  • 2tablespoons 1% low-fat milk
  • 1⁄2teaspoon kosher salt
  • 1teaspoon hot sauce
  • 1slice whole grain bread, torn into pieces
  • 1 1⁄2cups Baby Spinach
  • 1⁄4cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1⁄2cup diced bell pepper
  • 2tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese

DIRECTIONS​

• Preheat air fryer to 250-degrees F. Spray a 6-inch soufflé dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
  • Beat eggs, milk, salt and hot sauce in a medium bowl.
  • Fold in bread pieces, spinach, ¼ cup cheese and bell pepper.
  • Pour egg mixture into prepared casserole dish and transfer dish to the air fryer basket.
  • Cook for 20 minutes. Pause the machine, sprinkle with remaining cheese and cook for an additional 5 minutes or until eggs are completely set and the edges are golden brown.
  • Carefully remove from fryer basket and allow to rest for 10 minutes before serving.
  • Serves: 2; Calories: 165; Total Fat: 9 grams; Saturated Fat: 4 grams; Total Carbohydrate: 14 grams; Sugars: 2 grams; Protein: 9 grams; Sodium: 524 milligrams; Cholesterol: 108 milligrams; Fiber: 3 grams.
Serve hot and enjoy this delightful breakfast treat! 🌞🍽️💫

Amazing 👏👏 Love how quick and easy it is ..so perfect for busy mornings ..It sounds like you and Sarah had a blast whipping this up together 😊 Indeed, there's nothing better than bonding over good food and good company! 🥰

Air Fryer Breakfast Bake? 🍳🥓🥦🧀 Count me in for a delicious morning treat! 😋🌅 I love the idea of using the air fryer to whip up a hearty breakfast with eggs, bacon, veggies, and cheese – all in one dish! Can't wait to try this out and enjoy a hassle-free breakfast with all my favorite flavors. Thanks for sharing this awesome recipe!

Back