Alien Antenna Breadsticks -- A Special Recipe

byang05

Culinary Explorer
Alien Antenna Breadsticks.jpeg
Alright, so I was just sitting here, minding my own business, thinking about aliens (as ya do), and I thought: "What would alien breadsticks look like?!" Obviously, they’d have to be weird, right? Like, not your regular, run-of-the-mill breadsticks. So, I came up with these: Alien Antenna Breadsticks. They’re twisted, they’re cheesy, and they kinda look like something you’d see in a sci-fi movie… but, you know, delicious.

Ingredients:

• 1 can refrigerated pizza dough
  • 2 tbsp butter, melted
  • 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese 🧀
  • 1/2 tsp garlic powder
  • 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
  • 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes (optional if you like a lil' kick 🌶️)
  • 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
  • Marinara sauce for dipping
Procedure:

1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
  2. Roll out the pizza dough into a rectangle, then cut it into thin strips, about 1-inch wide.
  3. Twist each strip like a spiral so it looks like a little antenna 🌀.
  4. Place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
  5. Brush with melted butter, sprinkle with Parmesan, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes.
  6. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
  7. Sprinkle with mozzarella and pop back in the oven just for a minute until the cheese melts.
  8. Serve with warm marinara sauce for dipping.
And there you have it—Alien Antenna Breadsticks! 👽 Perfect for your next intergalactic snack time (or, you know, your next movie night). They’re cheesy, twisted, and outta this world. And, bonus—they're great conversation starters, especially when people are like, "Wait… what are these??" 😂

Happy snacking! 🛸

These Alien Antenna Breadsticks look so fun and creative! I love how unique they are, perfect for a themed party or just to impress the family. The idea of making them look like antennas is such a great touch. I can’t wait to try making these! 🛸🥖👽

Back