Almond Flour Cake Without Eggs

Oniokitty

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I wanted to share this super simple and delicious almond flour cake recipe that I’ve been loving lately. The best part? It’s egg-free! Perfect for those days when you’re out of eggs or just want a lighter, plant-based treat. It’s moist, slightly sweet, and has this amazing nutty flavor that I can’t get enough of. Here’s how you make it:

Ingredients:

• 2 cups almond flour
  • 1 cup almond milk (or any plant-based milk)
  • 1/2 cup maple syrup (or honey if you’re not strictly vegan)
  • 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar (this helps with the rise)
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease an 8-inch round cake pan or line it with parchment paper.
  2. In a large bowl, mix the almond flour, baking powder, and salt.
  3. In another bowl, whisk together the almond milk, maple syrup, melted coconut oil, vanilla extract, and apple cider vinegar.
  4. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until everything is well combined. The batter will be thick, but that’s okay!
  5. Spread the batter evenly into your prepared cake pan.
  6. Bake for about 25-30 minutes, or until the top is golden and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
  7. Let it cool completely before slicing. You can top it with some fresh berries, a dusting of powdered sugar, or enjoy it just as is!
    Almond Flour Cake Without Eggs.jpg
It’s a great recipe to have in your back pocket for those times you want something sweet without a lot of fuss. Would love to hear if any of you give it a try! 😊

Yum, this sounds amazing! 😍 I love how you're making a delicious cake without eggs—perfect for those of us with dietary restrictions. Can't wait to try this with my next almond flour bake!

This almond flour cake sounds delish and so easy to whip up! 🙌 Thanks for sharing the recipe—I’ll definitely give it a try! 🍰

Back