Apricot Blueberry Muffins Recipe

bhella

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! 😊 I wanted to share this delicious recipe for Apricot Blueberry Muffins that I recently tried, and they turned out amazing! Perfect for breakfast or a snack. Here’s what you’ll need:

Ingredients:​

• 1 cup dried apricots, chopped
  • 1 cup fresh blueberries (or frozen if you can’t find fresh)
  • 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
  • ½ cup sugar (you can adjust this based on your sweetness preference)
  • ½ teaspoon salt
  • 2 teaspoons baking powder
  • ½ teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 large egg
  • ½ cup milk (or a dairy-free alternative)
  • ⅓ cup vegetable oil (or melted coconut oil)
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Instructions:​

1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C) and line a muffin tin with paper liners or grease it lightly.
  2. In a large bowl, mix the dry ingredients: flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
  3. In another bowl, whisk together the egg, milk, oil, and vanilla until combined.
  4. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and gently fold until just combined. Be careful not to overmix!
  5. Fold in the chopped apricots and blueberries until evenly distributed.
  6. Spoon the batter into the muffin tin, filling each cup about ¾ full.
  7. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
  8. Let them cool for a few minutes in the tin before transferring them to a wire rack.
    Apricot Blueberry Muffins Recipe.jpg
These muffins are super moist and bursting with fruity flavors! I think they make for a great snack or a sweet breakfast treat. Let me know if you give them a try! Happy baking! 🧁✨

Yum, those Apricot Blueberry Muffins look delicious! 🥰 Can't wait to try this recipe! 🍑💙 Thanks for sharing! 🧁

Back