Bacon Jalapeño Sweet Potato Hash ᝰ.ᐟ

AOKN

Culinary Explorer
As the morning sun peeked through the curtains, I was determined to make breakfast outstanding. 😎 Tired of the same old routine, I want something with a little more pizzazz to wake up my taste buds and start the day, I discovered the ideal combination of bacon, jalapeños, and a single sweet potato in the fridge. 💡 I had a vision of combining smokey bacon, hot jalapeños, and sweet potato to create an incredible breakfast meal. I went out to make the Bacon Jalapeño Sweet Potato Hash of my dreams, armed with culinary skills and a desire for adventure. 🍳✨

jalapeno.png
Ingredients

• 2 sweet potatoes (peeled and cubed)
  • 12 slices uncooked bacon (chopped)
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 jalapeños (sliced)
  • Butter
  • 1-2 tsp chili powder
  • Salt & Pepper
Directions
  1. Preheat oven to 375.
  2. Wash, peel, and cube potatoes.Arrange in single layer and cook 10 minutes in oven.
  3. Heat cast Iron pan on medium. Add chopped bacon and cook for 7 minutes, coating pan with bacon fat as you go.
  4. Remove bacon, add jalapeños. Cook 2-3 minutes. Remove from pan.
  5. Turn heat to medium high. Add potatoes in single layer to the skillet. Add 2-3 tbsp butter as needed. Turn potatoes for 7 minutes until crispy. Season with chili powder (1-2 tsp).
  6. Return bacon and jalapeños to pan. Cook another 1-2 minutes.
  7. With a spoon, make two wells. Crack an egg in each. Cook 3-4 minutes until desired firmness.
  8. Remove from heat, serve with warm tortillas, hot sauce, or sour cream.
Enjoy the bold flavors and hearty goodness of this homemade delight, and let it become a staple in your breakfast repertoire, just as it has in mine.

This Bacon Jalapeño Sweet Potato Hash sounds like the ultimate comfort food! 🥓🌶️🥔 Can already imagine the flavors melding together perfectly. Can't wait to savor every bite! Thanks for sharing this yummy recipe!

This Bacon Jalapeño Sweet Potato Hash sounds like the ultimate comfort food! 🥓🌶️🥔 Can already imagine the flavors melding together perfectly. Can't wait to savor every bite! Thanks for sharing this yummy recipe!
wow, that sounds like a flavor explosion! Can't wait to try it out for breakfast or brunch. 🥓🌶️🍠
Wow, Bacon Jalapeño Sweet Potato Hash sounds amazing! 🥓🌶️🍠 I think adding a sprinkle of smoked paprika would give it an extra depth of flavor, though.
So glad you're pumped for the Bacon Jalapeño Sweet Potato Hash recipe! Get ready for a flavor explosion that'll make your breakfast a party in your mouth. Enjoy every bite and make it a breakfast staple! 🥓🌶️🥔✨

Back