Baked Chicken Thighs Recipe

Kardel

Culinary Explorer
Looking for a delicious and effortless dinner idea? These Baked Chicken Thighs are juicy, tender, and packed with flavor. Perfect for a weeknight meal, they require minimal prep and are sure to please the whole family.
1500×951
105.6 kB

baked chicken thighs recipe.jpg

Ingredients:

• 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1 teaspoon onion powder
  • 1 teaspoon paprika
  • 1 teaspoon dried thyme
  • 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
  • Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish, optional)
Instructions:

1. Preheat Oven: Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper for easy cleanup.
  2. Prepare Chicken: Pat the chicken thighs dry with paper towels to remove any excess moisture. This helps to ensure crispy skin.
  3. Season Chicken: In a small bowl, mix together the garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, dried thyme, dried rosemary, salt, and black pepper. Drizzle the olive oil over the chicken thighs, then rub the spice mixture evenly over the thighs, ensuring they are well coated.
  4. Arrange on Baking Sheet: Place the seasoned chicken thighs on the prepared baking sheet, skin side up. Make sure they are spaced out evenly for better roasting.
  5. Bake: Bake in the preheated oven for 35-45 minutes, or until the chicken thighs reach an internal temperature of 165°F (75°C) and the skin is crispy and golden brown. If needed, you can broil for an additional 2-3 minutes to crisp up the skin even more.
  6. Garnish and Serve: Remove from the oven and let the chicken rest for a few minutes. Garnish with freshly chopped parsley, if desired.
  7. Enjoy: Serve your delicious baked chicken thighs with your favorite sides, such as roasted vegetables, mashed potatoes, or a fresh salad.
These Baked Chicken Thighs are easy to make and full of flavor. They’re perfect for a quick and satisfying dinner that the whole family will love. Enjoy!

I love how simple it is. One thing I always do with baked chicken thighs is stuff some lemon slices under the skin. It adds a really bright, lemony flavor that goes well with the herbs. 🙂✨😉👍

Sometimes the skin can get a bit too greasy for my taste... I prefer using boneless, skinless thighs to avoid this... 🍗❌

Back