Banana Oat Pancakes Recipe

johnlloyd

Culinary Explorer
Ingredients:

• 1 cup rolled oats
  • 1 cup milk (any kind, I use almond milk)
  • 1 large ripe banana
  • 1 egg
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
  • Pinch of salt
  • Optional: chocolate chips, blueberries, or chopped nuts
Instructions:

1. Prepare the Batter:
    • In a blender, combine the rolled oats and milk. Let it sit for a few minutes to soften the oats.
    • Add the banana, egg, vanilla extract, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt to the blender. Blend until the mixture is smooth. If you want to add any extras like chocolate chips or blueberries, stir them in by hand after blending.
  2. Cook the Pancakes:
    • Heat a non-stick skillet or griddle over medium heat. Lightly grease with a bit of oil or butter.
    • Pour about 1/4 cup of batter onto the skillet for each pancake. Cook until bubbles form on the surface and the edges look set, about 2-3 minutes. Flip and cook for another 2-3 minutes on the other side until golden brown.
  3. Serve:
    • Serve the pancakes warm with your favorite toppings. I love mine with a drizzle of maple syrup, a dollop of Greek yogurt, and some fresh banana slices.
      Banana Oat Pancakes Recipe.jpg
These Banana Oat Pancakes are not only tasty but also packed with fiber and nutrients, making them a great start to your day. Plus, they're gluten-free if you use gluten-free oats! Let me know if you give them a try or have any other fun pancake recipes to share.

Happy cooking,

These Banana Oat Pancakes are like a warm hug on a plate! 🥞🍌 Perfect for a cozy morning or anytime you need a tasty treat. Enjoy the fluffy goodness!

Yum! 🥞🍌 These banana oat pancakes look amazing! Perfect combo of healthy and delicious. Can't wait to try making these for breakfast tomorrow! Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Back