₊˚⊹ Banana Pudding 🍌⭐

laplus

Tasty Apprentice
I've been really in the mood for pudding lately, but I wanted something different from the usual store-bought options. So, I decided to make my own potassium-packed banana pudding! 🍌 If you're interested, I'd be happy to share the recipe with you. Let me know if you'd like it!

pudding.jpg
Ingredients:

• 3 ripe bananas, sliced
  • 1 box (3.4 oz) instant vanilla pudding mix
  • 2 cups cold milk
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
  • 1 (12 oz) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
  • 1 (11 oz) box vanilla wafers
  • Optional: additional banana slices and whipped cream for garnish
Instructions:
  1. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the instant vanilla pudding mix and cold milk until smooth. Stir in the vanilla extract and sweetened condensed milk until well combined and smooth.​
  2. Fold in about half of the thawed whipped topping until fully incorporated into the pudding mixture.​
  3. In a trifle dish or large serving bowl, arrange a layer of vanilla wafers along the bottom. Top the wafers with a layer of sliced bananas.​
  4. Spoon half of the pudding mixture over the banana layer, spreading it out evenly.​
  5. Repeat the layers with another layer of vanilla wafers, sliced bananas, and the remaining pudding mixture.​
  6. Finish by spreading the remaining whipped topping over the top layer of pudding.​
  7. If desired, garnish with additional banana slices and dollops of whipped cream.​
  8. Refrigerate the banana pudding for at least 4 hours, or preferably overnight, to allow the flavors to meld together and the pudding to set.​
  9. Serve chilled and enjoy this creamy, indulgent Banana Pudding with family and friends!​
Feel free to adjust the sweetness or add more bananas according to your preference. This classic dessert is sure to be a crowd-pleaser at any gathering! ૮₍˃̵֊ ˂̵ ₎ა

Banana pudding? Yum! 🍌😋 Can't resist a classic treat like that. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
I'm thrilled you're on board with the banana pudding idea! (ㅅ´ ˘ `) It's a truly delightful and comforting dessert, perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth. If you make it, I'd love to hear how it turns out! ⸜(。 ˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝🍌

Banana pudding? Yes, please! 🍌⭐ It's like a taste of nostalgia in every bite! Can't wait to whip up a batch and indulge in all that creamy, banana-y goodness. Thanks for sharing the recipe! 🥄😋

Banana pudding? Yes, please! 🍌⭐ It's like a taste of nostalgia in every bite! Can't wait to whip up a batch and indulge in all that creamy, banana-y goodness. Thanks for sharing the recipe! 🥄😋
I'm so happy to hear that the recipe for banana pudding has excited you! 🍌⭐ That creamy, banana-y sweetness definitely has a nostalgic and reassuring quality. Every mouthful is like a taste of nostalgia for your early years. Hopefully, making a batch will be as enjoyable as enjoying it! Thank you for attempting the recipe, and enjoy your indulgence! 🥊😋

Back