Strawberry Pudding Dessert Recipe

Mui

Tasty Apprentice
If you are craving for something sweet and sweet that is at the same time a little on the lighter side, then the following recipes are for you. I would like to inform you about delicious Strawberry Pudding Dessert. This chilled strawberry fruit dessert is very simple to prepare and the yumminess to it made this dessert disappear quickly when kept in the fridge. Ideal for any event or celebration, it is a dessert that in its beauty and freshness is equal to strawberries. 🍨 🍓 🤤

Strawberry Pudding Dessert.jpg
Ingredients:

• 2 pints fresh strawberries​
  • 2 ½ cups whole milk​
  • 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk​
  • 1 (5.1-ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix​
  • 1 (8-ounce) container whipped topping​
  • 1 (12-ounce) package vanilla wafer cookies​
Directions:

1. Prep Strawberries: Hull and slice strawberries into 1/4-inch thick slices.
  2. Mix Pudding: In a bowl, combine whole milk, condensed milk, and pudding mix. Stir well. Gently fold in the whipped topping until just combined.
  3. Layer Ingredients: In a 9x13-inch baking pan, layer 1/2 of the vanilla wafers, followed by 1/2 of the strawberries, then 1/2 of the pudding mixture. Repeat with another layer of wafers, strawberries, and pudding.
  4. Chill: Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours until the dessert firms up.

Enjoy your easy and delicious layered strawberry dessert!

Oh, this Strawberry Pudding Dessert Recipe looks divine! 😍 I'm a sucker for anything with strawberries, and this seems like the perfect treat for a sweet tooth craving. Can't wait to whip up a batch and indulge! Thanks for sharing!

It sounds absolutely divine and perfect for satisfying those sweet cravings. I can already imagine the burst of flavor from the fresh strawberries and creamy pudding. Can't wait to give this a try for my next gathering! 🍓🍮

This is the ultimate strawberry pudding dessert – seriously perfect for any party or even for a quiet evening at home because it is so incredibly easy to make and incredibly yummy! I assure you that once you place it in the refrigerator, the bag will be emptied shortly! 🍨🍓🤤

Oh, this Strawberry Pudding Dessert Recipe looks divine! 😍 I'm a sucker for anything with strawberries, and this seems like the perfect treat for a sweet tooth craving. Can't wait to whip up a batch and indulge! Thanks for sharing!
Totally get you, this strawberry pudding sounds like a bomb treat for those sweet cravings! Can't wait to dive into it too. Let’s get our bake on and enjoy some serious yumminess! 🍓😋

It sounds absolutely divine and perfect for satisfying those sweet cravings. I can already imagine the burst of flavor from the fresh strawberries and creamy pudding. Can't wait to give this a try for my next gathering! 🍓🍮
You're gonna love it! Fresh strawberries and creamy pudding together are a total game-changer. Perfect for impressing your guests and satisfying your sweet tooth. Enjoy making it and watching everyone devour it! 🍓🍮

This is the ultimate strawberry pudding dessert – seriously perfect for any party or even for a quiet evening at home because it is so incredibly easy to make and incredibly yummy! I assure you that once you place it in the refrigerator, the bag will be emptied shortly! 🍨🍓🤤
That strawberry pudding sounds like a total game-changer! I’m all in for anything that's a hit at parties and perfect for a chill night in. Plus, easy and delicious? Sign me up – it won't last long in my fridge either! 🍓🍨😋

Back