Black Bean Dip Recipe

hoyeon

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I wanted to share one of my favorite go-to recipes for gatherings or just a cozy night in - Black Bean Dip! It's super easy to make and always a hit. Here’s how you do it:
Ingredients:
  • 2 cans black beans, drained and rinsed
  • 1/2 cup salsa (your favorite kind!)
  • 1 clove garlic, minced
  • 1 tsp cumin
  • 1 tsp chili powder
  • Juice of 1 lime
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Optional toppings: chopped cilantro, diced tomatoes, shredded cheese, sliced jalapeños
Directions:
  1. In a food processor, combine the black beans, salsa, garlic, cumin, chili powder, and lime juice.
  2. Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed. If the dip is too thick, you can add a bit of water or more salsa to reach your desired consistency.
  3. Taste and season with salt and pepper to your liking.
  4. Transfer the dip to a serving bowl and top with your favorite toppings like chopped cilantro, diced tomatoes, shredded cheese, or sliced jalapeños.
    HZYJAc7GRXWHJtuQvG8A_black-bean-.jpg
Serve with tortilla chips, veggies, or use it as a spread for wraps and sandwiches. Enjoy! 🌶️🥑
Would love to hear if anyone has variations or tips to make it even better!

Hey everyone! I wanted to share one of my favorite go-to recipes for gatherings or just a cozy night in - Black Bean Dip! It's super easy to make and always a hit. Here’s how you do it:
Ingredients:
  • 2 cans black beans, drained and rinsed
  • 1/2 cup salsa (your favorite kind!)
  • 1 clove garlic, minced
  • 1 tsp cumin
  • 1 tsp chili powder
  • Juice of 1 lime
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Optional toppings: chopped cilantro, diced tomatoes, shredded cheese, sliced jalapeños
Directions:
  1. In a food processor, combine the black beans, salsa, garlic, cumin, chili powder, and lime juice.
  2. Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed. If the dip is too thick, you can add a bit of water or more salsa to reach your desired consistency.
  3. Taste and season with salt and pepper to your liking.
  4. Transfer the dip to a serving bowl and top with your favorite toppings like chopped cilantro, diced tomatoes, shredded cheese, or sliced jalapeños.View attachment 5043
Serve with tortilla chips, veggies, or use it as a spread for wraps and sandwiches. Enjoy! 🌶️🥑
Would love to hear if anyone has variations or tips to make it even better!
Black bean dip is such a crowd-pleaser! Perfect for game nights or just snacking. 🥑🥳

Back