Broccoli Cheddar Fritta Recipe

lizasoberan

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I just tried out this super easy Broccoli Cheddar Frittata, and it turned out amazing, so I had to share it with you all. It's perfect for a quick breakfast, brunch, or even a light dinner. Plus, it's a great way to sneak in some extra veggies!

Ingredients:

• 6 large eggs
  • 1 cup broccoli florets, chopped (fresh or frozen works fine)
  • 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
  • 1/4 cup milk (I used whole milk, but any kind works)
  • 1/4 small onion, finely chopped
  • 1 garlic clove, minced
  • 1 tbsp olive oil
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • A pinch of red pepper flakes (optional, but adds a nice kick)
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
  2. In an oven-safe skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the chopped onion and sauté until it becomes translucent, about 3-4 minutes.
  3. Toss in the garlic and sauté for another minute until it's fragrant.
  4. Add the chopped broccoli to the skillet and cook for about 3-5 minutes until it softens slightly. If you're using frozen broccoli, you might want to cook it a bit longer.
  5. While the veggies are cooking, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes in a bowl.
  6. Once the broccoli is ready, pour the egg mixture over the veggies in the skillet. Give it a quick stir to evenly distribute everything.
  7. Sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese on top.
  8. Let the frittata cook on the stovetop for about 2-3 minutes, just until the edges start to set.
  9. Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and bake for about 10-12 minutes, or until the frittata is fully set and slightly golden on top.
  10. Remove from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
    Broccoli Cheddar Fritta Recipe.jpg
And that's it! Super simple, and it tastes great. I love pairing it with a fresh side salad or some crusty bread. Give it a try and let me know what you think! 😋

Broccoli cheddar frittata sounds like the perfect breakfast or brunch! 🥦🧀 Do you bake it in the oven or cook it stovetop? Love how the cheddar melts into all that fluffy goodness!

Yum, broccoli and cheddar is such a classic combo! This frittata looks like the perfect cozy breakfast or brunch dish. Can’t wait to try it! 😍

Back