Buckeye Bundt Cake

AL_

Tasty Apprentice
Craving something indulgent and utterly irresistible? Get ready to fall head over heels for our Buckeye Bundt Cake recipe.

Ingredients:
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable shortening

Buckeye Bundt Cake.jpg

Instructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease and flour a bundt cake pan.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the chocolate cake mix, chocolate pudding mix, sour cream, eggs, vegetable oil, and water. Mix until smooth.
3. Pour the batter into the prepared bundt cake pan and spread it evenly.
4. In a separate bowl, beat together the peanut butter, softened butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract until creamy.
5. Drop spoonfuls of the peanut butter mixture onto the cake batter in the pan.
6. Use a knife to swirl the peanut butter mixture into the cake batter.
7. Bake in the preheated oven for 45-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
8. Allow the cake to cool in the pan for about 10 minutes, then invert it onto a wire rack to cool completely.
9. Once the cake is cooled, melt the chocolate chips and vegetable shortening together in the microwave or over a double boiler.
10. Drizzle the melted chocolate over the cooled cake.
11. Slice and serve your delicious Buckeye Bundt Cake!

Enjoy your decadent dessert! 🍰🍫

Wow, that looks amazing! 😍🍰 I love the idea of a Buckeye twist on a classic Bundt cake. 🥜🍫 Can't wait to bake this for my next gathering! Thanks for sharing the recipe! 🙌

I can already imagine the rich, moist texture with a hint of sweetness from the powdered sugar. Also, it's super easy to make with just a few simple ingredients! 😋

Back