Can I add garlic powder to pizza dough?

Ye In

Culinary Explorer
Hi! Just experimenting with homemade pizza dough lately and wondered if anyone's tried adding garlic powder into the mix. I'm curious if it would infuse the crust with a subtle, aromatic flavor, or maybe there's a better stage during the pizza-making process for adding garlic? Any thoughts or any tips you got?

Hi! Just experimenting with homemade pizza dough lately and wondered if anyone's tried adding garlic powder into the mix. I'm curious if it would infuse the crust with a subtle, aromatic flavor, or maybe there's a better stage during the pizza-making process for adding garlic? Any thoughts or any tips you got?
Yeah, I've added garlic powder to my pizza dough before. It gives a nice kick to the crust. I usually mix it in with the flour before adding the water... try it out and see how you like it.🍕👌

Definitely! Adding garlic powder to pizza dough can give it a delicious flavor boost. Just sprinkle a bit into your dough mix before kneading it, and you'll have a tasty garlic-infused crust to complement your toppings. 🍕✨

Back