Can I bake eggless brownies? 🍪

aurora

Tasty Apprentice
Hey bakers! Allergic to eggs here! Wondering if anyone here has tried making eggless brownies? I'm eager to bake some but not sure how to go about it without eggs. Do substitutes like apple sauce or mashed bananas work well? Love to hear your tricks or recipes if you've got any. (ᵒ̴̶̷᷄﹏ᵒ̴̶̷᷅)

Absolutely 💯 Eggless brownies are totally doable 👌 You can use applesauce or mashed banana like you mentioned, both work great. They add moisture and help bind the ingredients ..I've even seen some recipes also that using flaxseed meal mixed with water as an egg replacement 😊

Absolutely 💯 Eggless brownies are totally doable 👌 You can use applesauce or mashed banana like you mentioned, both work great. They add moisture and help bind the ingredients ..I've even seen some recipes also that using flaxseed meal mixed with water as an egg replacement 😊
Wow, eggless brownies are a thing?! Mind blown 🤯! Thanks for the awesome tips and substitutions. I can't wait to get my bake on and try out all these crazy alternatives! 😄🍫

Hey! While traditional brownies rely on eggs for structure, you can swap them out for substitutes like mashed bananas, applesauce, or flaxseed meal mixed with water. 😊👍

Hey! While traditional brownies rely on eggs for structure, you can swap them out for substitutes like mashed bananas, applesauce, or flaxseed meal mixed with water. 😊👍
Thanks for the egg-scellent tip! Get crackin' with those alternatives! 🍳😂

Back