Candied Grapes

Xerxes

Culinary Explorer
Hey there, Sharing you my this very simple, sweet, and utterly satisfying recipe :) just to add a burst of flavor to your snacking repertoire :D.

Ingredients:
  • 2 cups seedless grapes (green, red, or black)
  • 1 cup white granulated sugar
  • 1/4 cup water
Instructions:

1. Rinse your grapes thoroughly under cool water and pat them dry with a paper towel. This ensures our sweet coating sticks just right.
  2. In a saucepan, combine the sugar and water over medium heat. Stir gently until the sugar completely dissolves, creating a syrupy concoction.
  3. Carefully add the grapes into the syrup, ensuring they're evenly coated. Let them simmer gently for about 10-15 minutes, allowing the syrup to thicken and adhere to the grapes.
  4. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the candied grapes onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Allow them to cool and solidify for about 30 minutes.
  5. Once cooled and hardened, marvel at your creation and indulge in the sweet, juicy goodness of your candied grapes!
Remember to store them in an airtight container to maintain their freshness. And hey, why not get creative with your grape selection next time? Who knows, maybe candied cotton candy grapes could be the next big thing! Share your thoughts and any modifications you've made specially to those who already tried it :)
Enjoy!
candied grapes.jpg

Oh,, this would be a nice trick to let eat kids fruits 😁 Thanks for the idea! Maybe it would also work with berries😋
Haha, indeed! Anything to make fruits more appealing to kids, right? And yes, I think berries would work wonderfully with this recipe. Let me know if you try it with them!

Hey there, Sharing you my this very simple, sweet, and utterly satisfying recipe :) just to add a burst of flavor to your snacking repertoire :D.

Ingredients:
  • 2 cups seedless grapes (green, red, or black)
  • 1 cup white granulated sugar
  • 1/4 cup water
Instructions:

1. Rinse your grapes thoroughly under cool water and pat them dry with a paper towel. This ensures our sweet coating sticks just right.
  2. In a saucepan, combine the sugar and water over medium heat. Stir gently until the sugar completely dissolves, creating a syrupy concoction.
  3. Carefully add the grapes into the syrup, ensuring they're evenly coated. Let them simmer gently for about 10-15 minutes, allowing the syrup to thicken and adhere to the grapes.
  4. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the candied grapes onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Allow them to cool and solidify for about 30 minutes.
  5. Once cooled and hardened, marvel at your creation and indulge in the sweet, juicy goodness of your candied grapes!
Remember to store them in an airtight container to maintain their freshness. And hey, why not get creative with your grape selection next time? Who knows, maybe candied cotton candy grapes could be the next big thing! Share your thoughts and any modifications you've made specially to those who already tried it :)
Enjoy!
View attachment 1584
hmmm, this is interesting, I'll give this a try😁

Back