Champagne Jello Shots ๐Ÿพโœจ

AOKN

Culinary Explorer
Imagine a lively party, bubbling laughter, and sipping on bubbly! ๐Ÿฅ‚ This inspired me to share my homemade Champagne Jello Shots. Let's elevate your soirรฉe with these glittering delights! ๐ŸŽ‰ I tweaked another simpler recipe I found on the internet and here's my version:

jello.jpg
Ingredients:

• 1 Bottle Champagne (Brut - room temperature)
  • 3 packets gelatin
  • 4 Tbsp sugar
  • Brown sanding sugar (optional garnish)
The Steps:
  1. Mix 1 and 1/2 cups of champagne with the sugar.
  2. Sprinkle gelatin over the top; wait 3-5 minutes until the gelatin powder softens.
  3. Warm the mixture on medium-low heat for another 3-5 minutes until the sugar dissolves.
  4. Add the rest of the champagne.
  5. Pour into a square 9x9 glass dish; let the bubbles settle down a little, but if you leave some in the jello will still have tiny bubbles so it will look more like champagne. I sprinkled a little of the sanding sugar on at this stage; the brown changed into rainbow colors as it set. Cool effect.
  6. Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
  7. Cut into squares and sprinkle with sugar if desired. Serve on a pretty plate or tray. (I cut the squares in half again to make them easier to eat/serve.)

These tasty treats make 32 rectangles. They're not too strong, but watch out! ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿน

These champagne jello shots are pure elegance in a bite! ๐Ÿฅ‚โœจ Definitely making these for my next girls' night! Thanks for the inspo! ๐Ÿ’–

Back