Cheesy Bacon Pasta Macaroni Recipe

benzie

Culinary Explorer
I hope you all enjoy these pasta macaroni recipes as much as I do! Feel free to customize them with your favorite ingredients and let me know how they turn out for you. Bon appétit! 🍝✨

Ingredients:

• 8 ounces pasta macaroni
  • 6 slices bacon, diced
  • 1 tablespoon butter
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1 cup milk
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Chopped parsley for garnish
Instructions:

1. Cook the pasta macaroni according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
  2. In a skillet, cook the diced bacon over medium heat until crispy. Remove the bacon from the skillet and set aside, leaving the bacon fat in the skillet.
  3. Add the butter to the skillet with the bacon fat and melt over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and cook until fragrant.
  4. Reduce heat to low and add the cooked pasta macaroni to the skillet. Stir in the shredded cheddar cheese and milk, stirring until the cheese is melted and the sauce is creamy.
  5. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir in the cooked bacon.
  6. Serve hot, garnished with chopped parsley.
    Cheesy Bacon Pasta Macaroni Recipe.jpg

Cheesy bacon pasta macaroni recipe? 🧀🥓🍝 Cook up some macaroni until al dente, then toss it with crispy bacon pieces and a creamy cheese sauce for a decadent and comforting dish that's sure to please everyone at the table!

This Cheesy Bacon Pasta Macaroni recipe looks absolutely mouthwatering! I can practically smell the delicious aroma of crispy bacon mixed with creamy cheese sauce. I love how simple and straightforward the instructions are too – definitely going to give this a try for dinner tonight. 😉👍✨

This dish for Cheesy Bacon Pasta Macaroni seems like the epitome of comfort cuisine! 🧀🥓 I am eager to make some and savor all that gooey sweetness. I appreciate you sharing. 🍝👩‍🍳

heesy bacon pasta macaroni is the epitome of comfort food! 🥓🧀🍝 Picture tender macaroni enveloped in a creamy, cheesy sauce, studded with crispy bacon bits for that irresistible smoky flavor.

I hope you all enjoy these pasta macaroni recipes as much as I do! Feel free to customize them with your favorite ingredients and let me know how they turn out for you. Bon appétit! 🍝✨

Ingredients:

• 8 ounces pasta macaroni
  • 6 slices bacon, diced
  • 1 tablespoon butter
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1 cup milk
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Chopped parsley for garnish
Instructions:

1. Cook the pasta macaroni according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
  2. In a skillet, cook the diced bacon over medium heat until crispy. Remove the bacon from the skillet and set aside, leaving the bacon fat in the skillet.
  3. Add the butter to the skillet with the bacon fat and melt over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and cook until fragrant.
  4. Reduce heat to low and add the cooked pasta macaroni to the skillet. Stir in the shredded cheddar cheese and milk, stirring until the cheese is melted and the sauce is creamy.
  5. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir in the cooked bacon.
  6. Serve hot, garnished with chopped parsley.View attachment 3018
Yum, cheesy bacon macaroni sounds like the ultimate comfort food! Can't wait to whip up a batch of this creamy, indulgent pasta for dinner tonight. Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Back