Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas

Marich

Flavorful Connoisseur
Trying for something more creative recipe? Sharing my all-time favorite go-to snack: Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas. Personally, this snack is the ultimate comfort food with a twist of goodness! Not only are they incredibly tasty, but they're also super versatile and easy to make. Trust me, once you try them, you'll be loved! 😉

Ingredients:
Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas.jpg
  • 2 cups (280g) cooked chicken breast, shredded
  • 1 cup (120g) shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1 cup (120g) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
  • 1/2 cup (75g) diced bell peppers (any color)
  • 1/4 cup (40g) diced red onion
  • 4 large whole wheat tortillas
  • 2 tablespoons (30ml) olive oil, divided
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Salsa, sour cream, and guacamole for serving (optional)

Procedure:
  1. Start by preheating a large skillet over medium heat. While it's heating up, toss the shredded chicken, shredded cheddar cheese, shredded Monterey Jack cheese, diced bell peppers, and diced red onion in a mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste, and give everything a good mix.
  2. Once the skillet is nice and hot, brush one side of a tortilla with a bit of olive oil. Place the tortilla, oil-side down, in the skillet.
  3. Spoon a generous amount of the chicken and cheese mixture onto one half of the tortilla, then fold the other half over to create a half-moon shape.
  4. Cook the quesadilla for about 2-3 minutes on each side, or until the tortilla is golden brown and crispy, and the cheese is melted and gooey.
  5. Repeat the process with the remaining tortillas and chicken mixture, adding more olive oil to the skillet as needed.
  6. Once all the quesadillas are cooked, slice them into wedges and serve hot with salsa, sour cream, and guacamole on the side if desired.

Here's a yummy recipe for Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas that's perfect for any occasion! These quesadillas are quick to make and will surely satisfy your cravings. Get cooking and enjoy a tasty snack or appetizer that everyone will love. Give it a try and let me know what you think! 🧀🌶️🥑

#Quesadillas #ComfortFood #EasyRecipes

OMG, these Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas look absolutely divine! 😍 I love how they're packed with chicken, cheese, and veggies - such a delicious combo! And they're so easy to make too! Can't wait to try this recipe out for my next snack time. Thanks for sharing! 🤤🧀🥑

OMG, these Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas look absolutely divine! 😍 I love how they're packed with chicken, cheese, and veggies - such a delicious combo! And they're so easy to make too! Can't wait to try this recipe out for my next snack time. Thanks for sharing! 🤤🧀🥑
So glad you're excited about the Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas! They're definitely a crowd-pleaser with all that gooey cheese and flavorful chicken and veggies. Enjoy snacking on them - they're perfect for any time of day! 😋🧀🥑🥑

Back