Cheesy Grits

mndynthn12

Culinary Explorer
Hi food lovers! Get ready to upgrade your breakfast game with these Cheesy Grits! 🧀🌽 Creamy, cheesy, and oh-so-delicious, they're the perfect comfort food to start your day right. Just a few simple ingredients and you'll be enjoying a bowl of warm, cheesy goodness in no time! 😋🌟 Who knew grits could be so tasty? Give them a try and thank me later! 👩‍🍳🍳

Cheesy Grits

Cheesy Grits (1).jpg

Ingredients:

• 4 cups water
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1 cup quick-cooking grits
  • 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
  • ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
  • 2 tablespoons butter
  • Ground black pepper to taste
Directions:

1. In a saucepan, bring water and salt to a boil.
  2. Whisk in grits and reduce heat to medium-low. Cook until thickened, about 5 to 6 minutes. Remove from heat.
  3. Stir in Cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, and butter until fully combined and cheeses have melted.
  4. Season with pepper and serve immediately.

Hope you enjoy making and savoring these cheesy grits as much as I do! 🧀💕 Let's bring a little extra comfort and flavor to our mornings, one delicious bowl at a time. Cheers to good food and happy cooking! 🥂👩‍🍳

WHAT AN ULTIMATE way to start the day :love: Who knew grits could be so fancy??? Definitely gotta try this recipe ..thanks for sharing !! #BreakfastGoals
Absolutely agree! 🌟 Fancy grits are a game-changer for sure! Can't wait for you to give the recipe a try. Let me know how it turns out! Here's to elevating our breakfast game together! 🍳✨ #BreakfastGoals

Cheesy grits are the ultimate Southern comfort food! 🧀🌽 Creamy, savory, and packed with cheesy goodness, they're the perfect side dish for any meal and guaranteed to warm your soul with every bite! 🤤🌟

I've been craving Cheesy Grits lately! 🤤🧀 Excited to make this recipe and enjoy the rich and creamy texture with a hint of cheesy goodness. Thanks for the recipe inspiration!

Yum! 🤤 These Cheesy Grits sound amazing! Can't wait to try them out and add some extra cheese on top! 🧀 Thanks for sharing! 😊

Back