Chicken Alfredo Pizza

jannababe

Culinary Explorer
Simply-Recipes-Chicken-Alfredo-Pizza-Lead-Shot-3b-6df9d82a4fd3451fa954a7f6ae1c6191.jpg

I recently tried this Chicken Alfredo Pizza recipe, and I have to say—it’s a game changer 🍕. Combining the creamy goodness of Alfredo sauce with tender chicken on a crispy pizza crust is just pure comfort food at its best. Here’s how to make it:

Ingredients:​

• 1 pizza dough (store-bought or homemade)
  • 1 cup cooked chicken breast, shredded
  • 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce
  • 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
  • 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
  • 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
  • Olive oil (for brushing)
  • Optional: fresh parsley for garnish

Instructions:​

1. Preheat your oven to 450°F (230°C). If you have a pizza stone, place it in the oven as it heats up.
  2. Roll out your pizza dough on a floured surface to your desired thickness. Transfer the dough to a pizza pan or a lightly floured pizza peel if using a stone.
  3. Brush the dough with a little olive oil, especially around the edges, to help get a nice golden crust.
  4. Spread the Alfredo sauce evenly over the dough, leaving about an inch of the edge uncovered.
  5. Top with chicken: Evenly distribute the shredded chicken over the Alfredo sauce.
  6. Add cheese: Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on top, followed by the Parmesan cheese.
  7. Season it up: Sprinkle garlic powder, oregano, and basil over the entire pizza for extra flavor.
  8. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the crust is golden and the cheese is bubbly and slightly browned.
  9. Garnish with fresh parsley if you like, slice it up, and serve hot!
This Chicken Alfredo Pizza is the perfect mix of creamy and cheesy, with just the right amount of savory chicken flavor. It’s quickly become one of my go-to comfort foods. Enjoy! 😋

I've been wanting to try making pizza at home but haven't gotten around to it. This recipe seems like a good starting point. I'm definitely going to try it. 😋😉👌

That Chicken Alfredo Pizza sounds like a straight-up winner! Totally digging the combo of creamy Alfredo with the chicken—def gotta try this one out soon. Thanks for sharing the recipe; my taste buds are already thanking you! 😋

Chicken Alfredo pizza sounds like the ultimate comfort food! 🍕 Do you add any veggies like spinach or mushrooms, or keep it classic with just chicken and sauce? Either way, it must be so creamy and delicious!

Back