• 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
  • 2 tablespoons biryani masala
  • 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
  • 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
  • 1 teaspoon coriander powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
  • Salt to taste
  • 3 tablespoons ghee or oil
  • Saffron strands soaked in warm milk (optional)
  • Fried onions for garnish (optional)
Instructions:

1. Wash the rice until the water runs clear, then soak it in water for about 30 minutes.
  2. In a large bowl, mix yogurt, biryani masala, turmeric powder, cumin seeds, coriander powder, chili powder, garlic, ginger, green chilies, cilantro, mint leaves, and salt.
  3. Add the chicken, lamb, or vegetables to the marinade and let it sit for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator.
  4. In a large pot, heat ghee or oil over medium heat and fry the sliced onions until golden brown. Remove half of the onions and set aside for garnish.
  5. Add the marinated meat or vegetables to the pot and cook until browned.
  6. Add chopped tomatoes to the pot and cook until they soften.
  7. Drain the soaked rice and add it to the pot. Stir gently to combine with the meat and vegetables.
  8. Add enough water to cover the rice by about 1 inch. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer until the rice is cooked and the liquid is absorbed, about 15-20 minutes.
  9. Once the rice is cooked, remove from heat and let it rest for 5-10 minutes.
  10. Fluff the biryani with a fork and garnish with fried onions and saffron-infused milk (if using).
  11. Serve hot with raita (yogurt sauce) or your favorite side dishes.
Enjoy your delicious homemade biryani!

I've always wanted to try making Chicken Biryani at home, and your recipe makes it seem so easy and approachable! The combination of aromatic spices and tender chicken is making my taste buds tingle with anticipation. I can't wait to dive into a big plate of this flavorful biryani. Thanks for sharing your culinary expertise! ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿณ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿณ

Oh, Chicken Biryani! ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿš That sounds like a delicious adventure! Can't wait to try it out โ€“ thanks a bunch for sharing the recipe! ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿฝ๏ธ

Chicken Biryani is a classic and beloved dish! ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿš With its fragrant rice, tender chicken, and aromatic spices, it's a flavorful feast that's perfect for any occasion. Thanks for reminding us of this delicious favorite! ๐Ÿ˜‹๐ŸŒŸ

Chicken Biryani is a classic and beloved dish! ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿš With its fragrant rice, tender chicken, and aromatic spices, it's a flavorful feast that's perfect for any occasion. Thanks for reminding us of this delicious favorite! ๐Ÿ˜‹๐ŸŒŸ
Agree!! Chicken Biryani is a total crowd-pleaser! ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿš With its tasty rice, flavorful chicken, and aromatic spices, it's a dish everyone loves.

Back