Chicken Korma Recipe 🍛

Marich

Flavorful Connoisseur
raving a rich and flavorful dish? Look no further! This chicken korma recipe is perfect for a satisfying meal that's both easy to make and packed with delicious spices. Trust me, you won't regret giving it a try! ;)

chicken korma recipe.jpg
Ingredients:
  • 1 lb chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
  • 1 large onion, finely chopped
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1-inch piece ginger, minced
  • 1/2 cup plain yogurt
  • 1/2 cup heavy cream
  • 1/4 cup ground almonds
  • 1/4 cup vegetable oil
  • 1 tsp ground coriander
  • 1 tsp ground cumin
  • 1 tsp turmeric powder
  • 1/2 tsp garam masala
  • 1/2 tsp chili powder
  • Salt to taste
  • Fresh cilantro for garnish
Directions:
  1. Cook onions: Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onions and cook until golden brown.
  2. Add garlic and ginger: Stir in garlic and ginger, cooking until fragrant, about 1 minute.
  3. Spice it up: Add ground coriander, cumin, turmeric, garam masala, and chili powder. Cook for another minute.
  4. Add chicken: Toss in the chicken pieces, cooking until they are no longer pink on the outside.
  5. Create sauce: Mix in yogurt, cream, and ground almonds. Stir well to combine and simmer for 20 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce has thickened.
  6. Season: Add salt to taste and simmer for an additional 5 minutes.
  7. Serve: Garnish with fresh cilantro and serve hot with rice or naan.

Enjoy your delicious homemade Chicken Korma! 🍴

raving a rich and flavorful dish? Look no further! This chicken korma recipe is perfect for a satisfying meal that's both easy to make and packed with delicious spices. Trust me, you won't regret giving it a try! ;)

View attachment 4823Ingredients:
  • 1 lb chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
  • 1 large onion, finely chopped
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1-inch piece ginger, minced
  • 1/2 cup plain yogurt
  • 1/2 cup heavy cream
  • 1/4 cup ground almonds
  • 1/4 cup vegetable oil
  • 1 tsp ground coriander
  • 1 tsp ground cumin
  • 1 tsp turmeric powder
  • 1/2 tsp garam masala
  • 1/2 tsp chili powder
  • Salt to taste
  • Fresh cilantro for garnish
Directions:
  1. Cook onions: Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onions and cook until golden brown.
  2. Add garlic and ginger: Stir in garlic and ginger, cooking until fragrant, about 1 minute.
  3. Spice it up: Add ground coriander, cumin, turmeric, garam masala, and chili powder. Cook for another minute.
  4. Add chicken: Toss in the chicken pieces, cooking until they are no longer pink on the outside.
  5. Create sauce: Mix in yogurt, cream, and ground almonds. Stir well to combine and simmer for 20 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce has thickened.
  6. Season: Add salt to taste and simmer for an additional 5 minutes.
  7. Serve: Garnish with fresh cilantro and serve hot with rice or naan.

Enjoy your delicious homemade Chicken Korma! 🍴
I think it's a great dish! Though, I like to lighten it up with Greek yogurt instead of heavy cream. 😊🍗

Yummm, this Chicken Korma recipe sounds bomb! Can't wait to try it out – thanks for the delicious suggestion! 😋🍗

Yummm, this Chicken Korma recipe sounds bomb! Can't wait to try it out – thanks for the delicious suggestion! 😋🍗
Omg, so stoked you're excited to try the Chicken Korma! 😍🍛 Hope it turns out as awesome as you’re expecting – thanks for the love! 💖

This Chicken Korma sounds amazing—totally craving it now! 🍗🌶️ Thanks for sharing this easy-to-follow recipe; I’m definitely gonna give it a whirl!

Back