Chicken Thigh Recipe

Spongebob

Novice Foodie
Chicken thighs are a versatile and flavorful cut of meat that can be cooked in many delicious ways. This easy chicken thigh recipe provides a simple yet delicious method for cooking tender and juicy chicken thighs with minimal effort. Let's get cooking! ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Ingredients:​

• 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon paprika
  • 1 teaspoon dried thyme
  • 1 teaspoon dried oregano
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish, optional)
  • Lemon wedges (for serving, optional)

Instructions:​

1. Preheat Oven:
    • Preheat your oven to 400ยฐF (200ยฐC).
  2. Prepare Chicken Thighs:
    • Pat the chicken thighs dry with paper towels. This helps to ensure crispy skin.
    • Season both sides of the chicken thighs generously with salt and pepper.
  3. Seasoning Blend:
    • In a small bowl, combine the minced garlic, paprika, dried thyme, and dried oregano.
    • Drizzle olive oil over the chicken thighs, then sprinkle the seasoning blend evenly over both sides of the chicken, rubbing it in gently to coat.
  4. Sear Chicken Thighs:
    • Heat an oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the chicken thighs, skin-side down.
    • Sear the chicken for about 4-5 minutes until the skin is golden brown and crispy. Avoid moving the chicken too much during this process to ensure proper browning.
    • Carefully flip the chicken thighs using tongs and sear the other side for an additional 2-3 minutes.
  5. Bake in Oven:
    • Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven.
    • Bake the chicken thighs for 20-25 minutes or until they reach an internal temperature of 165ยฐF (75ยฐC) and the juices run clear.
  6. Rest and Serve:
    • Once cooked through, remove the skillet from the oven and let the chicken thighs rest for a few minutes.
    • Garnish with freshly chopped parsley if desired, and serve hot with lemon wedges on the side for a burst of freshness.
Enjoy these easy and flavorful chicken thighs as a satisfying main dish for any meal. Whether you're cooking for a weeknight dinner or entertaining guests, this recipe is sure to impress with its simplicity and deliciousness. Serve with your favorite sides for a complete and satisfying meal. Enjoy! ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿฝ๏ธ
baked-chicken-thighs-4.jpg

Wow, thatโ€™s yummy! This chicken thigh recipe is perfect for a quick and flavorful dinner. The combination of garlic, paprika, thyme, and oregano sounds delicious, and I love how easy it is to make. Definitely adding this to my weeknight meal rotation! ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ˜‹;)

Wow, thatโ€™s yummy! This chicken thigh recipe is perfect for a quick and flavorful dinner. The combination of garlic, paprika, thyme, and oregano sounds delicious, and I love how easy it is to make. Definitely adding this to my weeknight meal rotation! ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ˜‹;)
Have you tried cooking chicken thighs skin-on for extra juiciness and flavor? I think it adds a delicious crispy texture. Though, if you prefer skinless, that works great too! ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ”ฅ

Back