🍌🍪 Choco-Banana Oatmeal Cookies – The Perfect Sweet Treat! 🍫

deinleigh

Culinary Explorer
Choco-Banana Oatmeal Cookies.jpg

Hey cookie lovers! 🎉 If you're looking for a quick and healthy treat, these Choco-Banana Oatmeal Cookies are just what you need! With the goodness of bananas and oats, plus a delicious chocolatey twist, these cookies are super easy to whip up and perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth. Check out the simple recipe below and enjoy these yummy bites!

Ingredients:

• 2 ripe bananas, mashed
  • 1 cup rolled oats
  • 1/2 cup chocolate chips
  • 1/4 cup peanut butter
  • 1/2 tsp cinnamon
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
  • Pinch of salt
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. In a bowl, mix together the mashed bananas, oats, chocolate chips, peanut butter, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and salt until well combined.
  3. Drop spoonfuls of the mixture onto the baking sheet and flatten them slightly.
  4. Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden. Let cool before serving.
Enjoy these delicious cookies, and let me know how they turn out! 😋🍽️💖

View attachment 6533

Hey cookie lovers! 🎉 If you're looking for a quick and healthy treat, these Choco-Banana Oatmeal Cookies are just what you need! With the goodness of bananas and oats, plus a delicious chocolatey twist, these cookies are super easy to whip up and perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth. Check out the simple recipe below and enjoy these yummy bites!

Ingredients:

• 2 ripe bananas, mashed
  • 1 cup rolled oats
  • 1/2 cup chocolate chips
  • 1/4 cup peanut butter
  • 1/2 tsp cinnamon
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
  • Pinch of salt
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. In a bowl, mix together the mashed bananas, oats, chocolate chips, peanut butter, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and salt until well combined.
  3. Drop spoonfuls of the mixture onto the baking sheet and flatten them slightly.
  4. Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden. Let cool before serving.
Enjoy these delicious cookies, and let me know how they turn out! 😋🍽️💖
Hey guys! These sound delicious! I think the combination of chocolate and banana is always a winner! Can’t wait to try this recipe! 🍌🍫😋

Very very good recipe! I would recommend this with your thanksgiving meal and or any other holiday meal!This recipe was absolutely amazing!!! It was the perfect consistency, and was very easy to make! :love::love:(y)

Back