Citrus Glazed Salmon with Roasted Vegetables

hoyeon

Culinary Explorer
Hey fellow food lovers!
I'm excited to share a delightful dinner recipe that's both healthy and bursting with flavor: Citrus Glazed Salmon with Roasted Vegetables. It's a perfect dish for any night of the week, and it's surprisingly simple to make. Here's how:
Ingredients:
  • 4 salmon fillets (about 6 ounces each)
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 2 tablespoons honey
  • Zest and juice of 1 lemon
  • Zest and juice of 1 orange
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
  • 1 pound baby potatoes, halved
  • 2 cups broccoli florets
  • 1 red bell pepper, sliced
  • 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
  • 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
  2. Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper, then set them aside while you prepare the glaze.
  3. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, honey, lemon zest, lemon juice, orange zest, orange juice, minced garlic, and Dijon mustard to make the citrus glaze.
  4. Place the salmon fillets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Brush the citrus glaze generously over the salmon.
  5. In a separate bowl, toss the baby potatoes, broccoli florets, and sliced bell peppers with a drizzle of olive oil, salt, and pepper until evenly coated.
  6. Arrange the vegetables around the salmon on the baking sheet.
  7. Roast in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork, and the vegetables are tender and caramelized.
  8. Remove from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes before serving.
  9. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley and serve hot.
This Citrus Glazed Salmon with Roasted Vegetables is not only delicious but also packed with nutrients. It's a balanced and satisfying meal that the whole family will love. Let me know if you try it out and how it turns out for you! Enjoy! 🍋🍊🐟

Attachments

• SheetPan_HoneyMustard_Salmon_Roa.jpg
    SheetPan_HoneyMustard_Salmon_Roa.jpg
    568.2 KB · Views: 87
Hey fellow food lovers!
I'm excited to share a delightful dinner recipe that's both healthy and bursting with flavor: Citrus Glazed Salmon with Roasted Vegetables. It's a perfect dish for any night of the week, and it's surprisingly simple to make. Here's how:
Ingredients:
  • 4 salmon fillets (about 6 ounces each)
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 2 tablespoons honey
  • Zest and juice of 1 lemon
  • Zest and juice of 1 orange
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
  • 1 pound baby potatoes, halved
  • 2 cups broccoli florets
  • 1 red bell pepper, sliced
  • 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
  • 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
  2. Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper, then set them aside while you prepare the glaze.
  3. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, honey, lemon zest, lemon juice, orange zest, orange juice, minced garlic, and Dijon mustard to make the citrus glaze.
  4. Place the salmon fillets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Brush the citrus glaze generously over the salmon.
  5. In a separate bowl, toss the baby potatoes, broccoli florets, and sliced bell peppers with a drizzle of olive oil, salt, and pepper until evenly coated.
  6. Arrange the vegetables around the salmon on the baking sheet.
  7. Roast in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork, and the vegetables are tender and caramelized.
  8. Remove from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes before serving.
  9. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley and serve hot.
This Citrus Glazed Salmon with Roasted Vegetables is not only delicious but also packed with nutrients. It's a balanced and satisfying meal that the whole family will love. Let me know if you try it out and how it turns out for you! Enjoy! 🍋🍊🐟
Yo, I've tried this Citrus Glazed Salmon with Roasted Vegetables, and let me tell you, it's 🔥! The flavors blend so well together, and it's super easy to make.🍋🍊🐟

Back